Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Looking for a vertical belt clip pouch that will hold an Evo with a case

I know Seidio makes a horizontal pouch that is meant to work with their Innocases, but I am hoping to find a vertical one. It's a matter of preference really. I had this setup back when I had a Storm 2. I am hoping to find something similar for my Evo. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Try OnlyEvo.com

Quote Originally Posted by navarro77 View Post
    I know Seidio makes a horizontal pouch that is meant to work with their Innocases, but I am hoping to find a vertical one. It's a matter of preference really. I had this setup back when I had a Storm 2. I am hoping to find something similar for my Evo. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Global Posts
    746 Global Posts

I use a Nite Ize Clip Case, works great for my EVO with the Seidio Innocase on it.

http://www.amazon.com/Nite-Ize-Unive...idcentral00-20

Leather PDA cases, PDA leather case - Stylish Elegant Functional leather PDA cases and handheld cases by Fortte.

They have leather verticle cases to fit stock evo's or evo's with hard cases. You can also customize them.
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Gator352 View Post
    Leather PDA cases, PDA leather case - Stylish Elegant Functional leather PDA cases and handheld cases by Fortte.

They have leather verticle cases to fit stock evo's or evo's with hard cases. You can also customize them.
    This will be my best bet...thanks!

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

I have a leather case from sprint. Has a built in swivel belt clip,, evo fits perfect in it. Case or no case

Sent using taptalk.