1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ballistic case

Anyone have one of these cases? They look very secure but also bulky and expensive. Just curious to hear some hands on opinion.

Global Posts
    607 Global Posts

I have the black/gray one, I really like the case without the rubber. You can use it either or, but I didn't like the way it fits in the holster without the rubber. So I kept carrying it around with the rubber on and well yesterday i kind of rushed getting in the car and the holster hit the car door and busted off. Now I'm carrying it around with no holster.
    Sprint Htc Evo 4g

Global Posts
    746 Global Posts

I have the red one. It definitely provides the most protection out of any case out there, but it also adds the most bulk. If you need some heavy duty protection, this is the case for you.

You can get them on eBay and Amazon for $30

Exclamation

Don't buy from Ebay or Amazon as they are not authorized re-sellers as i had this problem with the proximity sensor not working properly with the case from Ebay. I called Ballistic in Florida & spoke to Krissy & She told Me the info. & does not know how the case's are getting in the hands of Ebay and Amazon. So... Ballistic will not warranty the case's from these seller's. So... Buyer BEWARE

Ballistic
    "Krissy"
    (954) 832-3502

Global Posts
    607 Global Posts

Yeah I just noticed I'm having the same problem I bought mine from Ballisitic though
    Sprint Htc Evo 4g