Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

Default Smartphone Coaster

Hey all,

I just received a Smartphone coaster for my Evo courtesy of newPCgadgets.com and AC and I must say this thing is great.

I was worried that due to this thing being metal, it would scratch my naked Evo up but placing the phone on it gently, thereís no room for wiggle and the phone sits on there perfectly.

Also, I amazed on how functional it is on this stand. I have it sitting on my desk and Iím able to function the menus and buttons with ease while it sits on the coaster.

I have attached a side shot of how the evo sits on the coaster. I would recommend this little gadget to all of those who donít have a case and are looking for a spot to place their evo at work or around the house instead of laying it on its back and worrying about hurting the camera lens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Smartphone Coaster-coaster.jpg  

That thing actually looks pretty neat!
    Banned

We had our logo put on them and use them to give to customers. They love them. There engraving program is here Smartphone Coasters
    Banned

The stainless steel is what makes them look elegant. I hope they come out with a similar tablet version

Banned

Default Re: Smartphone Coaster

I read about them last year, or so, on the new product section of androidcentral
    and ended up buying a bunch as gifts, nice idea.

Smartphone Coaster-lrg_5.jpg

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Default Re: Smartphone Coaster

Great stocking stuffer