1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts

Default Seidio or Otterbox Case?

I'm getting an Evo this week and want a case for it.

I've been reading online and every case has those who don't like it, but I get the sense that Seidio and Otterbox are worth the extra money. I don't want anything that is too thick or difficult to pull out jeans.

Between the two brands, which is the better bet. Case models would helpful.

And yes, if there is a different maker I should consider instead, please suggest it.

Thanks.

I'm using the Otterbox commuter series and I really love it. All ports are covered but they are easy to get to and protects the camera lens too.

Go otter, I had both and like it the best.

HTC evo 4g is really amazing phone with many advanced features like high megapixel camera and many more built in features...please can anyone recommend me website from where i can get best skin.

Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock rom

Seidio rugged case is great one, if u want with 3500 mah battery u can get rugged case for that too
    Thanked by:

Had an Otterbox Defender with my old Iphone and loved it. Would use them now except Otterbox does not make a case that will fit an EVO with a Seidio 3500 mah battery.

Doc
    EVO 4G

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

Im using the otterbox defender case. I love it and it makes me feel "safe" when im at work using my phone. Since you are in the market for other cases if I was you I would check out the ballistic hc cases. They look just as rugged as any case but have a different style to them. Look it up on youtube or something.

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts

I am using the Seidio Active Limited version from Amazon. It has held up pretty well, but recently two of the tabs broke off. Doesn't affect the usability or protection, but is the only defect I had.

Sent from my O.G. EVO on SwiftKey

Hi Derek,

We are sorry to hear about the defective case. We do offer a six month warranty on all products and will be happy to follow up on the situation. Please send a DM to us and we will take care of the issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
    Seidio
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Otter box if you wan a tank covering your phone

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts

What is a DM that you need me to send you?

DM = Da Money!

j/k....I think he means direct message or defective merchandise. Just goto thier website and under support/contact, send them an email detailing your problem with all your info.
    HKM
    Banned

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gator352 View Post
    DM = Da Money!
    lol now that made me laugh even though I knew you were kidding, but yeah he meant DM as in Defective Merchandise. I paid $50 for Innocase Combo and folks saying it creaks on the side which I can confirm so make sure you get what you pay for I am just to lazy to send it in, but lets see what happen but it is overpriced...

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts

LOL