Seidio extended rugged case!

tyrelian

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Yay so it finally came and im so excited, it feels awsome and I have peace of mind that my Evo will be protected. I just love how it rises above the screen to protect the face, the screen protector is so thin you bearly notice it's on. But the skeleton is what really makes you feel like you all gooey inside, like my evo is a tank now, it can handle anything! The port covers for the charger and hdmi and headphone jack are just dandy so you don't have to worry about dust getting to your precious snapdragon. The belt clip is cool as well having the face in to protect from scratches. I treat my Evo like my pet and I'm so glad that I got this for him. I heavily recommend this to anyone with a extended battery.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Well hopefully the skeleton on the extended model is built better than the regular model. I wasnt too happy when the corner just snapped off for no apparent reason.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Tapatalk

quadcam#CB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
The extended case is great and really protects the phone. I have dropped mine from waist height onto concrete 3 times now and its still alive. The extra thickness gives u something to hang onto but is a pain to remove for a battery pull. Though even with the extended battery, battery life still sux but just love the Evo regardless.

BEEZO56

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I just bought one and its great. The phone is protected and the belt clip turns the phone in to prevent anything from damaging the screen. I think it's wonderful.