1750 or 3500 battery

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I am having a tough time deciding on which one my concern with the 3500 is getting it with the siedio innocase rugged case is that it will be bigger than i like, but on the other hand is the 1750 really worth it? if i get a couple more hours with the 1750 I would be happy with that but I wanna get some recent user prespectives, I am open minded on anyones thoughts on pro's and con's with both .....thank you for your input in advanced

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I am having a tough time deciding on which one my concern with the 3500 is getting it with the siedio innocase rugged case is that it will be bigger than i like, but on the other hand is the 1750 really worth it? if i get a couple more hours with the 1750 I would be happy with that but I wanna get some recent user prespectives, I am open minded on anyones thoughts on pro's and con's with both .....thank you for your input in advanced
Your going to spend the money on it so why not just go with the 3500,buy from Amazon, if you don't like it return it for a refund.

I just got my 3500 yesterday from amazon with free 2 day shipping and I love it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Is the 3500 bulk more than you thought it would be

Actually its less.
If you look i got a post on this board underneath this one, with a link to before and after pics.

Why spend that money on something for a hour or so extra?

Might as well get the real deal power house for unlimited power.

MrTyC

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have the 1750 battery and it gives me plenty of battery life. I went from 12-14 hrs on a charge to 1 day 9-10 hrs with moderate use. It did add a little bulk to the phone, but I don't find that it's excessive. I don't think you'll go wrong with either one. I hope you find this helpful.

tide_rulz

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
really?

I have the 1750 battery and it gives me plenty of battery life. I went from 12-14 hrs on a charge to 1 day 9-10 hrs with moderate use. It did add a little bulk to the phone, but I don't find that it's excessive. I don't think you'll go wrong with either one. I hope you find this helpful.

do you do anything with your phone? or is that just idle? I tried with the stock battery and couldnt make it 10 hours, though i was using it for emails and making calls. I got the extended battery and love it. You dont have to constantly turn services off. You get to fully use your phone, one of the reason's i got the phone was because of everything it can do.

jlewis

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the 1750 battery from Seidio right after I got my EVO several months ago. I have used the 1750 and the factory battery, and I have a hard time seeing any difference in battery life.

If you truly want longer battery life, go with the bigger battery. You might be disappointed otherwise.

tndank

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I've both a couple 2000 and 3500 batteries from overseas for dirt cheap off ebay. All tested good on a cadex machine and run well in the phone. 4 batteries, a back cover, and a couple chargers was around $30 bucks.

Quacker87

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Actually its less.
If you look i got a post on this board underneath this one, with a link to before and after pics.

Why spend that money on something for a hour or so extra?

Might as well get the real deal power house for unlimited power.

I agree with the above statement. I was prepared to have to deal with the extra bul but was pleased when it was installed because it wasnt as bad as i figured it would be.

Get the 3500 mAh you wont regret it.

Schufly

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Just got the 3500 yesterday, and glad I didn't settle for less. The extra size in the back is great for stability when holding and typing in landscape. Just get one.

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Just got the 3500 yesterday, and glad I didn't settle for less. The extra size in the back is great for stability when holding and typing in landscape. Just get one.

I did this morning had to order it from seidio online, amazon didnt have the seidio rugged case in stock so i order the battery and the extended rugged case ....I have the innocase active limited edition which is similar to the rugged ...does anyone have the extended rugged case?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800