facebook newsfeed only using part of screen

kjkosse

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what I did but my Facebook news feed is now only taking of part of the width of the screen rather than full width. It is also a separate box labeled "recent active groups". Very unhappy with this. Also narrower on friend lists.

Anyone know how to go back to full width? I've logged out and back in and no difference. Rebooted my Samsung tab 4 and no difference.

Any suggestions appreciated!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about Facebook Home, the Facebook app, or Facebook on the mobile browser? I ask because people sometimes post about Facebook app question on this forum (which is technically for the Facebook Home interface).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there's a separate forum for the app. You could post in the General Help forum, but this is probably just as good. I just wanted to clarify where you were seeing this issue.

Try going to the App Manager, select Facebook, and tap Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now open it again and log back in. Is it still the same? If so, then there may have been a recent app update that changed the appearance.

I'd suggest posting a screenshot to show us what you mean, but you'd probably want to edit out a lot of information in the screenshot. http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol