Why aren't mobile Facebook pages loading in Chrome?

Spectrose

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Why are mobile facebook pages are not loading in chrome?

I am trying to load the mobile facebook site in chrome. I'm getting a blank page. If I request the desktop version of the website, it works. I have tried going in and deleting my site settings for facebook, and it did not help. I've even tried uninstalling chrome updates, and reinstalling the updates, clearing my cache, and neither has worked. The only thing that I did get to load was the login page, but after logging in, I was unable to see my front page. I can only guess there is a permissions issue or something within chrome or facebook that is blocking me from seeing anything.

Does anyone have any insight into this that may help me, or can you point me to a better place to ask? I'm on a 1st gen Moto X, if that helps.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why are mobile facebook pages are not loading in chrome?

Welcome to Android Central! Is Javascript turned on? Open Chrome, tap Menu>Settings>Site Settings to find out.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why are mobile facebook pages are not loading in chrome?

You mentioned clearing the browser cache--did you also try Clear Data?

Spectrose

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I just tried that and it's leading me to believe this may be more of a Facebook issue than an android/chrome one. I am able to see pages (for example, the Android facebook page, googlenexus), until I log in. Once I log into my account, all the pages load blank once again. I've not touched Facebook settings recently, so I don't know what would have changed things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol