Facebook not showing latest images in Upload Gallery

johamm

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
In the last couple of days, I've not been able to see any images I've taken since around March of this year (so 4 months worth of images) when I go to upload images to my wall via my phone and the Facebook app. It was fine about 3 days ago, most of them that I've taken in the last week are actually on my wall and posted via the Facebook app.

I can open the native Android Gallery app and see all my images fine so it's not likely to be caused by them not having saved.

I'm not sure what's happened, nothing was updated at that point. I have since, however, updated Facebook (when the Play Store notified me of an update) but that hasn't worked, nor has restarting my phone.

I'm using the app on a HTC Desire Eye on the latest version of Android.

***UPDATE***
Ok, so after scrolling down the images for ages, I've finally found my latest images! It looks like there's an issue with the timestamp of the images for Facebook to view in the correct order (i'm presuming). The images are in the correct order in the Android Gallery app though. I've got done anything with my SD card, I've not tried to move the images etc, so not sure why this has happened.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey