Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RadRacer513
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    ROM
    MIUI

Default Case for Extended Battery?

I'm looking at pickin up the Naztech battery for my wife's Fascinate. Just curious if anyone's using a case with one, even if they had to modify it someway. She drops the phone all the time, so a case is a must, and if I can't make one work with this battery, then I'm not buying it
    xairrick likes this.

ROM
    PowerWashed Gingerbread

Default Re: Case for Extended Battery?

I assume this is the battery your talking about -> Amazon.com: Naztech 2400mAh Extended Battery with Door for Samsung Fascinate i500: Cell Phones & Accessories

I want to get it too. But I also like the thinness of the fascinate. Is anyone using this and switching back and forth between the standard case and the this extended case/battery.

Does it help protect the phone?

"hey, do you have a naztech extended battery case in your pocket or are you happy to see me"

Have you looked at the Trident Electra case?

ROM
    PowerWashed Gingerbread

Quote Originally Posted by skingry View Post
    Have you looked at the Trident Electra case?
    :-( i already ordered the naztach, the electra case/battery looks awesome!!!

[UPDATE] I got the Naztech...it makes the phone much fatter. The Fascinate is awesome because it is so thin, so this battery makes it unawesome, but functional.
    Last edited by xairrick; 09-21-2011 at 06:51 PM.

ROM
    Glitchy CM9 Kangs Nightly

How thick is the fascinate with the extended battery and does the back cover have a soft touch to it ?

Quote Originally Posted by xairrick View Post
    :-( i already ordered the naztach, the electra case/battery looks awesome!!!

[UPDATE] I got the Naztech...it makes the phone much fatter. The Fascinate is awesome because it is so thin, so this battery makes it unawesome, but functional.
    I ordered the naztech as well. Im not sure why the added thickness is a problem. The added heft is why I wanted it. I am a man with hands so I need a substantial phone.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

I use the Seidio, twice the juice of the standard battery and they also make a holster for it that works like iron.