FM car stereo transmitter and charger

jaekim717

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
anyone know of a kit that allows you to play your music from the Fasciante through your car stero and charge it at the same time? I know there are plethora of such options for the iphone, just wondering if peopel started making for andriod based phones.

tozz88

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
We got the car dock for the Samsung fascinate and it has both usb charger and audio out jacks on its back. This must mean they've added audio out to the USB jack on the phone (ala iPhone/iTouch).

Does anybody know of a FM Transmitter/charger that can take advantage of this? I don't like having to plug in both USB and the headphone jack every time i get into the car if I don't have to.

thanks

Inferno217

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site

Love bringing threads back from the dead...

So I was looking at this mount and it looks like recently it has gotten good reviews. People that complain about it mostly complain about the fit in the lighter socket, but I don't think it's a big deal to shave down some of the rubber (as suggested in some of the reviews). Also, the Fascinate is such a light device that I feel that there shouldn't be a problem with the gooseneck mount moving around during car operation (as suggested in some of the reviews with larger phones).

Anyone use this or care to comment more recently? I'm thinking about buying one of these and trying it out. Unfortunately my car stereo doesn't have Bluetooth or an AUX jack on it, so this is the best of few options for me.

Any feedback would be great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20