Wanted: Arm Band

NovaSS369

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for a nice arm band for our Fascinate so that I can Fascinate others while I am working out. If anyone knows of where I can find a decent one that would be great or if you have one and like it please let me know!

preymond

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
belkin lillian dual fit armband works great

snag it for pretty cheap on amazon, got mine for under 10 as i recall.

It fits a little snug due to the fascinate being a little bigger than an iphone, with the only downside is that mine will once in a while hit the volume rocker and turn my volume way down (can just disable the volume rocker from functioning with whatever app you use for music)

NovaSS369

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
belkin lillian dual fit armband works great

snag it for pretty cheap on amazon, got mine for under 10 as i recall.

It fits a little snug due to the fascinate being a little bigger than an iphone, with the only downside is that mine will once in a while hit the volume rocker and turn my volume way down (can just disable the volume rocker from functioning with whatever app you use for music)

hey can you post a link to the one you purchased? i see a ton of different ones listed not sure which to choose.

NovaSS369

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
good deal guys! i have some sony's that i got for 30 bucks a year ago and they are still some of the best headphones i've heard. might upgrade to some dre beats here soon for Christmas!

RobUM2011

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
The arm band worked very well. However, the reason I bought the arm band - runkeeper pro - did not.. GPS never picked me up.. bah

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon