Desktop & Car Media Dock $9.99 on VZW website

crakedparrot

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered both the Desktop Media Dock and the Car Window Dock from VZW website for $9.99 each w/ free 2 day shipping.

Just in case there were others holding out for a sale like me!

fhoffmann

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Great, thanks for the heads up. Oddly, an add to cart button wouldn't show up when I browsed accessories by type and went to the product page. I had to filter by our phone model then clicked the add to cart that shows up underneath the accessories instead of viewing the actual product page.

jjcasillas15

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Nice! About to go check and see if its still there!

Sweet just ordered the window car mount!! Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:

cfox10

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
They're also on sale in VZ stores as well. Picked up the nav dock myself, and a desk dock for the wife

Too bad I didn't see this before I ordered it online. Oh well, it's already shipped out via 2 day shipping, should be here tomorrow. How well do they work? I also got the kickstand case, I'm guessing it wont fit with the dock? (car dock) I opted for the kickstand case over the desk dock so I could use it while in class/at work and set it on any flat surface.

jjcasillas15

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Too bad I didn't see this before I ordered it online. Oh well, it's already shipped out via 2 day shipping, should be here tomorrow. How well do they work? I also got the kickstand case, I'm guessing it wont fit with the dock? (car dock) I opted for the kickstand case over the desk dock so I could use it while in class/at work and set it on any flat surface.
I ordered it online on Wed and got it Sat morning. I really like it.

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Fixed the problem, you have to download galaxy sound redirector from the market

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

cfox10

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Fixed the problem, you have to download galaxy sound redirector from the market

Just wanted to point out, I didn't have to download anything and audio/dock worked just fine. Just had to click the volume/sound icon in top right of dock app.

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to point out, I didn't have to download anything and audio/dock worked just fine. Just had to click the volume/sound icon in top right of dock app.

Yeah I figured that out eventually but that app will make it automatic once you dock your phone rather than having to click the button.

cfox10

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I figured that out eventually but that app will make it automatic once you dock your phone rather than having to click the button.

Good to know, thanks for that piece of info. Will be useful.

Wuzz Ranger

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I wanted both but the Verizon store stated that the desktop cradle was only on sale. I then went home and bought the car dock online for the same price.

Thanks to the OP for the heads up!

abcs

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Does this require a new contract with verizon? If not, can someone send me the link to download? All i see is add to wishlist, i dont see the option to buy.

jbr05ki

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I bought it on Monday and got it in today. Since I have the white Fascinate it wouldn't let me purchase unless I changed my device to the regular colored one.

When the phone is connected, you CAN'T talk on the phone with it through the car speakers which was kind of a deal breaker for me. Also I had to remove my phone's case before connecting. Other than that and a few other issues it is a solid mount. Great price too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800