Do you use a screen protector?

Do you use a screen protector?

• Total voters

darealm

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I just put a zagg on my phone and its not that bad. One plus is I notice a significant decrease in smudges. So u get a less vibrant screen but with decreased finger smudging.

Also, I bought them from BB and paid for installation ($8).I was told I could come back any time to have a new one reapplied since they give a lifetime warranty. Good deal IMHO

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
i really want to find a decent privacy screen protector... those things come in handy sometimes!

I don't know of a good store to find them at, but when that fails I've always had good luck finding just what I want by searching on the web. Google works wonders, makes me happy to know Google develops Android :)

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
A friend has one on a Fascinate and it looks terrible. I don't know what brand or kind it is but it definitely detracts from the beautiful screen. It looks almost as bad as those square magnifying things people put on the windows of their vans in the 70s - lines all around it. My phone stays in my hand, in a separate pocket of my purse or alone in my pocket so the odds of the screen getting scratched is minimal. Still, I know it would be a good idea for most people. Paying $20 for a protector seems funny to me since I only paid $39 for the phone (reconditioned). But it would be a good investment, I'm sure.

Mellen_hed

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I put a zagg on my fascinate as soon as I got it, and I have been nothing but pleased. The lifetime warranty is awesome, and I don't think it takes away too much from the screen, especially for thee protection it offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12