What's your favorite Fitness Tracker?

Brent Zaniewski

Accessory Editor
Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
With the new year right around the corner many of us will be setting new resolutions to get into shape and shed some of that extra weight packed on from holiday festivities. There are plenty of excellent fitness trackers available that make it easy to keep track of your progress, set new goals for yourself, and even share your triumphs with your friends and family across social media. We want to know what fitness trackers you're looking to pick up, upgrade to, or are currently using that you're totally happy with.

Some popular Fitness Trackers:

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I've tried more than my fair share including Jawbone UP's, Fitbit Flex, Razer Nabu X, Misfit Flash, Nike Fuelband, and a host of other smartwatches that had fitness tracking capabilities.

Personally, I'm not an athlete, I'm not trying to lose weight, so my requirements are pretty low. I just want a general "rule of thumb" indicator of how active I am that day. It doesn't even have to be that accurate, just consistent... For me, that ends up being the Android Wear smartwatch, the Asus ZenWatch 1. I wear the watch everyday anyway as my normal timepiece and have come to love AW's features, so I just let it do the fitness tracking as well. Yea, its probably not 100% accurate, but if my routine day always results in fairly similar readouts on the watch, then at least it's consistent and that allows be to gauge if I'm being a bit lazy today or not 😀 .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress