Is it really this hard to find simple exercise features??

Rohall

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
This is amazing. I have an android wear watch (whatever model was the newest Huwei watch I bought in Jan/2016) ALL I want is a simple app for exercising that I can push "Start" when I start working out that will show me right.there.on.the.screen what my heart rate is AND my calorie count!! WHY is this so difficult?!?! I like to make sure my heart rate's where I want it to be AND know how my progress is toward reaching my calorie goal. It seems probable I'm missing something but I've pushed EVERY button on EVERY app and NONE would do this. My wife's Apple Watch has it as an embedded feature that came with the watch. I'd say I've downloaded TEN of what seem to be the most popular apps and ZERO would do this. They'll either show me my heart rate OR my calories. NOT BOTH. I downloaded runtastic and it would show me my calories BUT it said it couldn't find my watch (yes, the SAME one it's reading my calories from!) to show me my heart rate. Did I really download the WRONG TEN APPS. If someone could show me an app that would have this bizarrely simple feature I'd greatly appreciate it!

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Not sure why it's so important to see the calorie count. I mean, that just gets logged into whatever app you are using. Your heartrate is more important if your doing cardio, endurance or fat loss.

I do agree with you though, this is a trivial request. Like you said, other trackers include it by default.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12