Need for volunteers for my Master thesis!

Have you filled in the questionnaire?

• Total voters
Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi all!

I am seeking volunteers from the AndroidCentral community to give me a hand in conducting my research for my Master Thesis at the University of Groningen (the Netherlands). Am I looking for you?!

For a quantitative study, which concerns brand loyalty, and you have 10-15 minutes to spare, I am very interested in hearing from you! The only thing you have to do, is to fill in the questionnaire, which you can find here: Survey + Questionnaire + Research + Panel = thesistools.com

I am new at the AndroidCentral community and not sure how to increase awareness of this thread on the forum. If you like, you could help me by referring to this threads among your friends and ask them to fill in the questionnaire as well. That would be really great!

Many thanks in advance! :D

Best wishes,

Jeroen Veldmeijer

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Damn I would help you but I am a Blackberry guy. :( I do have a Kindle Fire though plus i have owned several other droid tablets over the last couple years.

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I would like to give you some feedback on your survey. I think part of the reason that you may not be getting many respondents is because of how you have written your survey. I tried to fill it out but stopped because I didn't understand some of the questions. I think some of the confusion is in the translation to English, but some of the confusion is due to inadequate questions.

Here are examples:

1) How much (dis)satisfied are you in terms of percentage, varying from 0% to 100%?

On page 1 you ask this question right after you asked questions about the previous brands I have purchased. Since this question does not specifically mention which brand I am (dis)satisfied with, I wasn't sure - are you asking about Android or the previous brand I purchased?

2) My preference for Android would not willingly change

I don't know what this means. What are you asking me?

3) Android would not last a long time

Again, what are you asking me? Are you asking me how long I think it will be before Google will come out with a new version of the operating system? Or are you asking me how long I think the Android OS will stay on the market?

4) Android is economical

Are you asking me whether smartphones that have Android as their OS are economical compared to smartphones that utilize other OSs?

5) Wherever I see Android, I would use it

What does this mean? I have no idea.

So you see, I can't finish your survey because I don't understand what you are asking. I only made it to page 2 before I gave up.