The Never Ending Story

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
"C'mon, let's walk around the tower more." said Marcus. David followed him to...

..... a stairwell that descended deep into the tower.

jw519MH.jpg

Down and down they went until the stairway stopped at a large room with huge humming machines that filled the room. "What are these?" asked David. "These machines collect energy from Terra's anti gravitation field. The energy is used to run the computer you saw at the top of the tower." replied Marcus. "Anti gravitation field?" a perplexed David quizzically replied. Marcus started to explain, but decided instead to motion David to the window in the machine room. Marcus then handed David a small coin he took from his pocket. "Now", said Marcus, "hold the coin outside the window and release it." David stretched his arm, with coin in hand, out the window. When David released the coin it ............

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
..... a stairwell that descended deep into the tower.

http://i.imgur.com/jw519MH.jpg

Down and down they went until the stairway stopped at a large room with huge humming machines that filled the room. "What are these?" asked David. "These machines collect energy from Terra's anti gravitation field. The energy is used to run the computer you saw at the top of the tower." replied Marcus. "Anti gravitation field?" a perplexed David quizzically replied. Marcus started to explain, but decided instead to motion David to the window in the machine room. Marcus then handed David a small coin he took from his pocket. "Now", said Marcus, "hold the coin outside the window and release it." David stretched his arm, with coin in hand, out the window. When David released the coin it ............

Slowly fell to the ground, much slower then it would on Earth. "These machines allow the gravity to decrease significantly. Without these machines, the gravity on this planet would kill every living thing, and make virtually impossible for anything to live here. I mean, of I could cause you know...I can do anything, but that's not the point. Anyways, let continue on." said Marcus. They continued to move down more steps until they reached the bottom floor. "Well that's pretty much it for the tower tour." David nodded and suddenly realized the immense hunger that growled on him from the inside. "I know, I'm hungry too." said Marcus. David already knew how Marcus could know he was hungry even though he had not said anything, so he decided to just go with the flow. "Now, I know this place is owned by a dragon, but don't thing there isn't human food too cause I'm human too bro. I gotta eat something as well. Well...Not really, I could probably be ok not eating for the rest of my life, but I still love food." said Marcus. Marcus led David to another building from another section of the palace. The smell being sensed by David's nose was blissful. His mouth watered, and his stomach growled even more then before. Inside the building was more food then the eye could see. The foods included...

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Slowly fell to the ground, much slower then it would on Earth. "These machines allow the gravity to decrease significantly. Without these machines, the gravity on this planet would kill every living thing, and make virtually impossible for anything to live here. I mean, of I could cause you know...I can do anything, but that's not the point. Anyways, let continue on." said Marcus. They continued to move down more steps until they reached the bottom floor. "Well that's pretty much it for the tower tour." David nodded and suddenly realized the immense hunger that growled on him from the inside. "I know, I'm hungry too." said Marcus. David already knew how Marcus could know he was hungry even though he had not said anything, so he decided to just go with the flow. "Now, I know this place is owned by a dragon, but don't thing there isn't human food too cause I'm human too bro. I gotta eat something as well. Well...Not really, I could probably be ok not eating for the rest of my life, but I still love food." said Marcus. Marcus led David to another building from another section of the palace. The smell being sensed by David's nose was blissful. His mouth watered, and his stomach growled even more then before. Inside the building was more food then the eye could see. The foods included...

Roast beef, gravy, spuds, Queensland Blue pumpkin, carrots, parsnips, baby onion halves & more, all cooked in the one massive pan until crisp. Tuna mornay (Nana Helen's way), mashed potato & real butter. Fried rice with onion shreds, baby corn, bamboo shreds, finely chopped garlic, lots of fresh early picked peas, corn etc. And much more! Seeing all the food made David feel too weak to even be able to get anything. He was trembling and needed to..........

Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Roast beef, gravy, spuds, Queensland Blue pumpkin, carrots, parsnips, baby onion halves & more, all cooked in the one massive pan until crisp. Tuna mornay (Nana Helen's way), mashed potato & real butter. Fried rice with onion shreds, baby corn, bamboo shreds, finely chopped garlic, lots of fresh early picked peas, corn etc. And much more! Seeing all the food made David feel too weak to even be able to get anything. He was trembling and needed to..........

...sit down to let everything soak in. "Dude, anything you want, I can get." said Marcus. "I just want to eat." said David. David stood up, looked at Marcus for a second, and both started to spring towards the food. They grabbed some plates and eating utensils and began to serve themselves. They ate platter after platter of food until they could eat no more. "Ugh, I'm so full. I've never been so full in my entire life." said David. "Now would be a good time to sleep!" exclaimed Marcus. "It also gets dark real fast," said Marcus. He was right. They managed to waddle outside and noticed the rapidly decreasing brightness of daylight. "I think we should head back." said David. "I agree." said Marcus agreeing. They both managed to make it to Marcus' house and head to their rooms. "G'night." said Marcus to David. " 'night" said David. Before David could close the door, Marcus asked "Hey, your parents won't get mad, right?" David looked gloom and responded, "Well, I don't... have...parents" Marcus replied "I know. I just wanted to see your emotions. Don't let them get to you." Marcus walked to David and said "Tomorrow is a big day. I'll make sure everything is going to be fun. Fun for you. Fun for me." He pushed David into his room gently and proceeded to shut the door. David got into some night clothes that Marcus seemed to have knowingly left there and got into his bed. The bed was soft, a bed he had not felt for a long time. He closed his eyes and half asleep heard the distant flap of Levi's wings.

End of Chapter 1 : D
The next day...

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
...sit down to let everything soak in. "Dude, anything you want, I can get." said Marcus. "I just want to eat." said David. David stood up, looked at Marcus for a second, and both started to spring towards the food. They grabbed some plates and eating utensils and began to serve themselves. They ate platter after platter of food until they could eat no more. "Ugh, I'm so full. I've never been so full in my entire life." said David. "Now would be a good time to sleep!" exclaimed Marcus. "It also gets dark real fast," said Marcus. He was right. They managed to waddle outside and noticed the rapidly decreasing brightness of daylight. "I think we should head back." said David. "I agree." said Marcus agreeing. They both managed to make it to Marcus' house and head to their rooms. "G'night." said Marcus to David. " 'night" said David. Before David could close the door, Marcus asked "Hey, your parents won't get mad, right?" David looked gloom and responded, "Well, I don't... have...parents" Marcus replied "I know. I just wanted to see your emotions. Don't let them get to you." Marcus walked to David and said "Tomorrow is a big day. I'll make sure everything is going to be fun. Fun for you. Fun for me." He pushed David into his room gently and proceeded to shut the door. David got into some night clothes that Marcus seemed to have knowingly left there and got into his bed. The bed was soft, a bed he had not felt for a long time. He closed his eyes and half asleep heard the distant flap of Levi's wings.

End of Chapter 1 : D
The next day...

David woke slowly, thinking he was still dreaming of sleeping in a cloud after filling his belly with delicious food. Then remembering the day before he realised he was in a wonderfully soft bed, his own soft bed. Now he was wide awake! He jumped up and dressed, knowing this was to be a special day of fun things. It was hard to imagine Marcus as Lord of the universe, he was too ordinary in some ways, he grinned. He hoped Levi was joining in the fun too. "Are you awake yet?" Marcus' loud voice cut through his thoughts. "Yes" he yelled back enthusiastically, leaving to find Marcus. But he stopped dead.... there was no door, no portal.....

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
David woke slowly, thinking he was still dreaming of sleeping in a cloud after filling his belly with delicious food. Then remembering the day before he realised he was in a wonderfully soft bed, his own soft bed. Now he was wide awake! He jumped up and dressed, knowing this was to be a special day of fun things. It was hard to imagine Marcus as Lord of the universe, he was too ordinary in some ways, he grinned. He hoped Levi was joining in the fun too. "Are you awake yet?" Marcus' loud voice cut through his thoughts. "Yes" he yelled back enthusiastically, leaving to find Marcus. But he stopped dead.... there was no door, no portal.....

...just a room with no where to go. "What the heck?" said David. "Yeah, not sure why that happens, sometimes it's like a weird glitch or something." said Marcus. "The door should re-appear soon." He was right. The door magically appeared in front of him. Marcus appeared before him. "Get ready" he said. David hurried and got some clothes on. They both headed out of the house. The day was bright, and the neighboring star was bright. "Lets get going" said Marcus. They headed off to...

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
...just a room with no where to go. "What the heck?" said David. "Yeah, not sure why that happens, sometimes it's like a weird glitch or something." said Marcus. "The door should re-appear soon." He was right. The door magically appeared in front of him. Marcus appeared before him. "Get ready" he said. David hurried and got some clothes on. They both headed out of the house. The day was bright, and the neighboring star was bright. "Lets get going" said Marcus. They headed off to...

towards some mountains. Well he thought they were mountains. He stared at them, they were weird shapes and different colours. David liked the colours, but decided that the shapes were spooky. "Don't worry, you'll love it when we get there" grinned Marcus, looking at him, "but we need to go shopping first". "What do we need to get" David asked enthusiastically. "Well, let me see" Marcus replied. "Some breakfast for a start, then we'll need some goggles, gem collecting tools, crystal bags, plus a few other odds & ends". David pondered over the list, then they reached the store. David was disappointed at what looked like a run down old factory, with herds of different strange animals wandering near the shop. One of the animals turned & saw them, then quickly approached them looking very angry. It came up close to David, looking furious now, & said.......

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
towards some mountains. Well he thought they were mountains. He stared at them, they were weird shapes and different colours. David liked the colours, but decided that the shapes were spooky. "Don't worry, you'll love it when we get there" grinned Marcus, looking at him, "but we need to go shopping first". "What do we need to get" David asked enthusiastically. "Well, let me see" Marcus replied. "Some breakfast for a start, then we'll need some goggles, gem collecting tools, crystal bags, plus a few other odds & ends". David pondered over the list, then they reached the store. David was disappointed at what looked like a run down old factory, with herds of different strange animals wandering near the shop. One of the animals turned & saw them, then quickly approached them looking very angry. It came up close to David, looking furious now, & said.......

...something in a foreign language. Marcus laughed and responded back. The animal smiled and returned to it's business. David glanced at Marcus. "I know every language that exists." said Marcus. "Well, what did he say?" said David. "He was just a little surprised that another human was here!" said Marcus. They entered the shop. To David's surprise, the shop was basically a supermarket plus everything you could ever imagine. "Thanks to Levi, I can have this. I mean, I'm a human. I got to have my Nutella! Forget peanut butter!" said Marcus. They wandered around. "Get anything you want and put it in this bag." said Marcus. He handed a bag to David. "The bag has infinite space and adjusts automatically to the object size and returns to it's small size. It's pretty nifty." said Marcus. David filled the bag with clothes, foods, and everything his heart desired. Once they finished, they got weapons from the back of the sword. "Hey, why don't you just give me magical powers or something." asked David. "You mean like this?" said Marcus as his entire body glowed with an energy so potent, David had to move away from the irritating burning sensation that was around him. "Yeah, like that..." said David. "Because life would be boring." said Marcus. "Use swords and stuff. You'll get into it more." They got out of the store and walked about 50 feet before Leviathan flew down. "Hello there." said Leviathan. "Hey Levi, we're heading to my house to get ready." said Marcus. "Could you give us a ride?" Leviathan spoke with a golden voice. "Of course!" David and Marcus climbed onto Leviathan. "I suggest you hold on tight." said Marcus. Leviathan jolted foward and before they knew it, they were in the air flying on a golden dragon. "WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO" yelled David. When they arrived at Marcus' house, they hopped off and entered. "I'll wait outside for you two." said Leviathan. Marcus and David entered the house and...

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
...something in a foreign language. Marcus laughed and responded back. The animal smiled and returned to it's business. David glanced at Marcus. "I know every language that exists." said Marcus. "Well, what did he say?" said David. "He was just a little surprised that another human was here!" said Marcus. They entered the shop. To David's surprise, the shop was basically a supermarket plus everything you could ever imagine. "Thanks to Levi, I can have this. I mean, I'm a human. I got to have my Nutella! Forget peanut butter!" said Marcus. They wandered around. "Get anything you want and put it in this bag." said Marcus. He handed a bag to David. "The bag has infinite space and adjusts automatically to the object size and returns to it's small size. It's pretty nifty." said Marcus. David filled the bag with clothes, foods, and everything his heart desired. Once they finished, they got weapons from the back of the sword. "Hey, why don't you just give me magical powers or something." asked David. "You mean like this?" said Marcus as his entire body glowed with an energy so potent, David had to move away from the irritating burning sensation that was around him. "Yeah, like that..." said David. "Because life would be boring." said Marcus. "Use swords and stuff. You'll get into it more." They got out of the store and walked about 50 feet before Leviathan flew down. "Hello there." said Leviathan. "Hey Levi, we're heading to my house to get ready." said Marcus. "Could you give us a ride?" Leviathan spoke with a golden voice. "Of course!" David and Marcus climbed onto Leviathan. "I suggest you hold on tight." said Marcus. Leviathan jolted foward and before they knew it, they were in the air flying on a golden dragon. "WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO" yelled David. When they arrived at Marcus' house, they hopped off and entered. "I'll wait outside for you two." said Leviathan. Marcus and David entered the house and...

...David tripped over something, "owwww! what was that!" he yelled. But Marcus didn't hear him, he was too excited, "my new toy" he said to himself as it was ripped open by eager hands. In awe he gently held up a large purple........

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
...David tripped over something, "owwww! what was that!" he yelled. But Marcus didn't hear him, he was too excited, "my new toy" he said to himself as it was ripped open by eager hands. In awe he gently held up a large purple........

a large purple staff. The staff from end to end was longer than Marcus was tall (for a human, assuming he was a human David thought) .... Marcus was 4 cinbits tall, a full cinbit taller than David. The purple staff had intrinsic runes carved in the middle and it glowed on each end. David could sense the power emanating from the staff.

Purple_Staff_lightsaber.jpg

After watching Marcus examine the staff, David asked, "What does the staff do Marcus?"

Marcus replied, "The Staff of Law............

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
a large purple staff. The staff from end to end was longer than Marcus was tall (for a human, assuming he was a human David thought) .... Marcus was 4 cinbits tall, a full cinbit taller than David. The purple staff had intrinsic runes carved in the middle and it glowed on each end. David could sense the power emanating from the staff.

http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/images/103543/Purple_Staff_lightsaber.jpg

After watching Marcus examine the staff, David asked, "What does the staff do Marcus?"

Marcus replied, "The Staff of Law............

... does absolutely nothing." said Marcus. David stared blankly. "What do you mean it doesn't do anything?" Marcus thought for a moment, as if he wanted to say something but couldn't. "It's hard to explain, but it doesn't do anything specifically unless the master truely desires something. If you want it badly enough, it will happen. But to limit it, I designed it so that different desires require different amounts of power. So considering your abilities, you are very limited on what the Staff of Law can grant you." David asked "Can I hold it?" Marcus handed the staff to David and said "Sure thing." The moment David touched the staff...

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
... does absolutely nothing." said Marcus. David stared blankly. "What do you mean it doesn't do anything?" Marcus thought for a moment, as if he wanted to say something but couldn't. "It's hard to explain, but it doesn't do anything specifically unless the master truely desires something. If you want it badly enough, it will happen. But to limit it, I designed it so that different desires require different amounts of power. So considering your abilities, you are very limited on what the Staff of Law can grant you." David asked "Can I hold it?" Marcus handed the staff to David and said "Sure thing." The moment David touched the staff...

reflexes jolted his arm back like an electric shock, his whole arm burned, yet with no actual pain. But he yowled as if in pain. Marcus, concerned, asked him if it was painful. David glared at him and answered "NO! but it FEELS TERRIBLE!, what's going to happen to my arm?"

Marcus roared with laughter, "that's GREAT!" he said, between breaths, PERFECTION!!! David was angry & confused, but also very curious & demanded to know what was so funny & how that awful experience could be perfect. So Marcus settled himself down & explained that the staff reflected Davids feelings towards the staff itself. "So its payback" David flung at him, glowering at the staff. "Not at all" Marcus explained "You must have liked it, even a little. If u disliked it then your experience would have been painful. The jolt was a reflection of your fear towards the staff". David pondered on this for a while, then decided to sum up a feeling of inner strength when the staff was near him. Gradually he noticed........

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
........ David pondered on this for a while, then decided to sum up a feeling of inner strength when the staff was near him. Gradually he noticed........

that his initial feeling wasnt really terrible at all. In fact, it seemed as if the Staff was reaching out to him. He didnt recognize this when he first touched the Staff. But can one blame him? After all a staff is a thing, not a being. However, the Staff of Law is a entirely different matter.

THE STAFF OF LAW WAS ALIVE!

Marcus could see the realization sink in on David's face.

"David", Marcus began, "the Staff is what helps me to "bend the rules" of the universe. It helps me by giving me precise control while projecting my power. Without the Staff, my power is wild and uncontrollable. I can't use my powers responsibly without it."

"But you were able to go through the portals without it.", David stated.

"Yes I was David." replied Marcus. "And so were you. Do you think just anyone can go through a portal? We dont need the Staff to go through a portal. But we need the Staff of Law to control our powers."

David thought about this for awhile. Once again in less than a few minutes, another realization appeared on David's face. Before David could say anything, Marcus cut him off with a raised finger and a smile.

"Thats right son. You have my powers too. Luckily there is another Staff of Law out there. We need to find it before your powers become fully awake."

David asked, "How are we going to find the second Staff?"

Marcus replied...........

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
that his initial feeling wasnt really terrible at all. In fact, it seemed as if the Staff was reaching out to him. He didnt recognize this when he first touched the Staff. But can one blame him? After all a staff is a thing, not a being. However, the Staff of Law is a entirely different matter.

THE STAFF OF LAW WAS ALIVE!

Marcus could see the realization sink in on David's face.

"David", Marcus began, "the Staff is what helps me to "bend the rules" of the universe. It helps me by giving me precise control while projecting my power. Without the Staff, my power is wild and uncontrollable. I can't use my powers responsibly without it."

"But you were able to go through the portals without it.", David stated.

"Yes I was David." replied Marcus. "And so were you. Do you think just anyone can go through a portal? We dont need the Staff to go through a portal. But we need the Staff of Law to control our powers."

David thought about this for awhile. Once again in less than a few minutes, another realization appeared on David's face. Before David could say anything, Marcus cut him off with a raised finger and a smile.

"Thats right son. You have my powers too. Luckily there is another Staff of Law out there. We need to find it before your powers become fully awake."

David asked, "How are we going to find the second Staff?"

Marcus pondered at the question and replied "See the staffs help control our powers. I'll eventually be powerful enough to control time and space and all the universes on my own. But, you are a special case. Your power is greater than mine. You, buddy, require both staffs to fully enhance and control your power. I expected a successor eventually. I like you kid, you have potential. But enough with the chit chat and back to the original question. How do we find the staff? Well... I don't know." David looked astonished. "How do you not know. Aren't you suppose to know everything that exists since you are The Lord of the Universe? And doesn't that mean I'm More powerful that The Lord of the universe?" Marcus laughed for a bit. "Well technically, yes, you are more powerful than me, but not yet. As for me not knowing where the second staff is, The second staff was created the moment of your birth. I sensed its energy and pin-pointed it to a planet called Alderon. But it masked its energy and I lost track of it. The staff I have here can't help either because it doesn't even know the other staff exists. But it's been a while since that happened considering you're 15 now. So if you wanted to know, that was where we were going to go in the first place. I was just about to ask Levi." David had a hard time comprehending All of this, but followed Marcus outside anyways. Once they got to Leviathan, Marcus asked " hey Levi, can you take us to Alderon?" Leviathan stood up. " sure thing! It was about time you guys came out. Hop on." The two young men climbed on to Levi's back. "You can space travel?" Asked David. "Yep." Said Leviathan. "By the way, how did you know how old I was?" Said David to Marcus. " I only know the basics about you. I prefer to keep you a mystery to me David. That's how I keep myself interested." Said Marcus. "I can say the same to you." Said David. Just as They started to laugh together, The golden dragon, with its long muscular legs, jumped up and flapped its marvelous wings of shimmering light. They headed off to Alderon, and this was the start of their journey.

End of chapter 2?

start chapter 3! (Sorry for the long paragraph, but I got really into it.)

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Lol @ got into it. :)

Marcus pondered at the question and replied "See the staffs help control our powers. I'll eventually be powerful enough to control time and space and all the universes on my own. But, you are a special case. Your power is greater than mine. You, buddy, require both staffs to fully enhance and control your power. I expected a successor eventually. I like you kid, you have potential. But enough with the chit chat and back to the original question. How do we find the staff? Well... I don't know." David looked astonished. "How do you not know. Aren't you suppose to know everything that exists since you are The Lord of the Universe? And doesn't that mean I'm More powerful that The Lord of the universe?" Marcus laughed for a bit. "Well technically, yes, you are more powerful than me, but not yet. As for me not knowing where the second staff is, The second staff was created the moment of your birth. I sensed its energy and pin-pointed it to a planet called Alderon. But it masked its energy and I lost track of it. The staff I have here can't help either because it doesn't even know the other staff exists. But it's been a while since that happened considering you're 15 now. So if you wanted to know, that was where we were going to go in the first place. I was just about to ask Levi." David had a hard time comprehending All of this, but followed Marcus outside anyways. Once they got to Leviathan, Marcus asked " hey Levi, can you take us to Alderon?" Leviathan stood up. " sure thing! It was about time you guys came out. Hop on." The two young men climbed on to Levi's back. "You can space travel?" Asked David. "Yep." Said Leviathan. "By the way, how did you know how old I was?" Said David to Marcus. " I only know the basics about you. I prefer to keep you a mystery to me David. That's how I keep myself interested." Said Marcus. "I can say the same to you." Said David. Just as They started to laugh together, The golden dragon, with its long muscular legs, jumped up and flapped its marvelous wings of shimmering light. They headed off to Alderon, and this was the start of their journey.

End of chapter 2?

start chapter 3! (Sorry for the long paragraph, but I got really into it.)

As they approached Alderon, Levi seemed to be struggling & slowed down. "What's going on buddy" Marcus said, concerned for his friend. "I can feel something....not good" said David in a low voice. "Yeah me too" said Levi, "its very powerful & doesn't was me go any closer" Levi observed coming to a halt. "They have a force field?!!!" Marcus muttered angrily to himself, "but......

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
"They have a force field?!!!" Marcus muttered angrily to himself, "but......

I was just here a year from now!!!!!"

David corrected Marcus, "You meant to say a year ago."

"Nope.", said Marcus, "I was here a year from now and there is no force field."

David had difficulty in understanding time travel and Marcus could sense his confusion. Marcus explained, "All we need to do is to go forward in time one year from today to the Alderon in the future and there will be no force field to block us."

"How in the god's name can we do that? You said you would eventually be able to control time and space." exclaimed David.

Marcus grinned.... "We can go forward in time with the help of a special portal."

"What special portal is that?" asked David.

David got a reply he did not expect.

"Me." said Levi matter of factly.

"You!?!?!?" cried David

Marcus spoke up. "All dragons can create their own portal in space to go anywhere they choose. Levi is a golden dragon.

golden_dragon_by_anndr-d4bkkv9.jpg

Golden dragons can not only go where ever they choose, but they can also go to when they choose.

David was astonished......... "Levi, how do you keep track of time? Isnt it hard?"

"Not really," said Levi with a huge shrug that nearly knocked David and Marcus off their perch. "While I exist in your dimension, I am not bound by the Arc of Time. The Arc of Time makes everyone in this dimension live in a linear time. One point in time to the next and always moving to the future. I am not bound by the Arc. You speak of past, present and future. These terms mean nothing to me." "Marcus, project to me to the when you want to go and we will be on are way."

Marcus obliged, and soon..............

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I was just here a year from now!!!!!"

David corrected Marcus, "You meant to say a year ago."

"Nope.", said Marcus, "I was here a year from now and there is no force field."

David had difficulty in understanding time travel and Marcus could sense his confusion. Marcus explained, "All we need to do is to go forward in time one year from today to the Alderon in the future and there will be no force field to block us."

"How in the god's name can we do that? You said you would eventually be able to control time and space." exclaimed David.

Marcus grinned.... "We can go forward in time with the help of a special portal."

"What special portal is that?" asked David.

David got a reply he did not expect.

"Me." said Levi matter of factly.

"You!?!?!?" cried David

Marcus spoke up. "All dragons can create their own portal in space to go anywhere they choose. Levi is a golden dragon.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FNVvxBkw8...Om5M/s1600/golden_dragon_by_anndr-d4bkkv9.jpg

Golden dragons can not only go where ever they choose, but they can also go to when they choose.

David was astonished......... "Levi, how do you keep track of time? Isnt it hard?"

"Not really," said Levi with a huge shrug that nearly knocked David and Marcus off their perch. "While I exist in your dimension, I am not bound by the Arc of Time. The Arc of Time makes everyone in this dimension live in a linear time. One point in time to the next and always moving to the future. I am not bound by the Arc. You speak of past, present and future. These terms mean nothing to me." "Marcus, project to me to the when you want to go and we will be on are way."

Marcus obliged, and soon..............

*I love how you always add pics :D*

...soon a portal opened in front of them. "Why is it bigger than the ones you open Marcus?" asked David. "Dragons are bigger." Marcus said plainly. They entered the portal and it felt as if they were being pulled apart.

time+travel.jpg

Inside the portal, David could faintly see blurs of different images... images of cars

KRTC_CA-FREEWAY_1_OC.jpg

and space

Space-Wallpaper-3D.jpg

unknown places

Creepy-houses.jpg

and people.

stealth_people.jpg

They finally reached the end of the portal and sure enough there was Alderon without a force field. They proceed to descend into the atmosphere when...

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
They finally reached the end of the portal and sure enough there was Alderon without a force field. They proceed to descend into the atmosphere when...

David looked to his side and saw another David, another Marcus and....... another Levi!

"Look!", cried David as he pointed for Marcus.

Marcus looked to where David pointed and gave a nonchalant "No biggie, its just an echo."

"Echo?", asked David.

"Yes, an echo from the past.", said Marcus

"I thought we are in the future.", David said now thoroughly confused.

Marcus explained, "When Levi jumped ahead into the future, his temporal portal was so powerful, it pulled with it our past selves. What you just saw is/was all of us had we waited one year to come to Alderon instead of jumping ahead with Levi. Look now, the echo is gone."

David looked back and sure enough the echo was gone.

"What makes the echo disappear?" asked David.

Marcus replied, "Thats a good question David. At first I was confused like you, but Levi explained it to me and I will let him explain to you."

"The past and future can not exist at the same time David." stated Levi. "Its partly due to Arc of Time and partly due to the Staff of Law. They both protect the fabric of time from paradoxes that if left unchecked, could destroy reality as we know it."

"My head hurts.", laughed David.

"I know," said Marcus laughing too, "You will get used to it."

They continued their descent. After going into a layer of clouds, they broke through and Levi started to back sweep his wings into a holding altitude. The sight that greeted them was............

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
The sight that greeted them was awful, distressing, even to David who had never seen Alderon before. Marcus sucked in a breath then let it out slowly, trying to control his rage & Levi banked up & gave out a quiet low moan. As they slowly got closer David could make out buildings that seemed to be covered with a fine layer of shimmering cobwebs. The vegetation seemed to be seared, leaving odd shapes and lines of blackened earth. He could saw a few people, but they suddenly ran into a small forest. Marcus leant forward & growled urgently "Levi, don't land yet!". Under his breath Levi answered "I saw it, don't worry"' then veered off to the left. David looked to their right & was struck dumb with horror. "I told you things would get interesting" Marcus growled...........

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
The sight that greeted them was awful, distressing, even to David who had never seen Alderon before. Marcus sucked in a breath then let it out slowly, trying to control his rage & Levi banked up & gave out a quiet low moan. As they slowly got closer David could make out buildings that seemed to be covered with a fine layer of shimmering cobwebs. The vegetation seemed to be seared, leaving odd shapes and lines of blackened earth. He could saw a few people, but they suddenly ran into a small forest. Marcus leant forward & growled urgently "Levi, don't land yet!". Under his breath Levi answered "I saw it, don't worry"' then veered off to the left. David looked to their right & was struck dumb with horror. "I told you things would get interesting" Marcus growled...........

David looked with great concern at a giant beast made of fire in the distance. This beast was huge even from far away. Marcus said in a low tone, "when you time travel, sometimes things can go bad in the laws of the universe. Since time travel defies some of the laws and complies with others, there is a chance that it may come with consequences. That is why that beast is here. We created it. Damn it." David didn't know what to say, and when he decided to say something, Leviathan interrupted. "Duck." Said Levi. Just then a giant flaming ball was hurling towards them. Levi...