Android Vs iOS

TimeThief

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Well, Today iOS and Android are the top leading OS's in the world.
I am personally using android at present, but now bored of it :p
So, would switch to iOS soon.

What do you think? Which is better?
iOS or android ?

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Well, Today iOS and Android are the top leading OS's in the world.
I am personally using android at present, but now bored of it :p
So, would switch to iOS soon.

What do you think? Which is better?
iOS or android ?

In my opinion if your bored of Android then ios will bore you to sleep, rather try a Windows 8 phone as at least you can customize more than your wallpaper and icon order. (thats pretty much all the customisation you have with ios)

To get back to the question, ios is better than Android in many ways and Android is better than ios in many ways.

What makes Android better:

-highly customizable.

-biggest app base and ecosystems

-better hardware (faster processors, much bigger batteries, expandable storage, removable and easley replaceable battery)

-has certain apps that are much better quality than its ios competitor such as Google maps vs Apple maps.

-better price for what you get hardware wise compared to Apple.

-more features than ios such as nok on by LG and air view by Samsung etc...

-first to have technical break throughs (4G came to android long before ios)

What makes ios better:

-Reliability (less likely to give hassles over time compared to Android, this is why people still use iPhone 3G and iPhone 4 *iphones last*

-excellent app quality in its app store as all the apps are strictly moderated to meet high standards.

-excellent app compatibility ( apps will work equally well on all devices provided they are not graphics intensive *these require high performance hardware* also how many times will an app work great on an HTC but terrible on a Samsung "its to do with the apps compatibility with sense and touch wiz"

If you wanted more replies you should have posted this thread in the Android lounge, not in forum games.