Discussion for the ever-lasting story

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Me as well. I'm not really seeing how the last few posts even really fit together. The story was going really good if I do say so myself.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

You saved the desperate attempt of salvaging that story good job sir, good job. To clarify a poster made it that O'Donel would be killed another poster and I however decided to keep him alive, things should be smooth now.

Posted via Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
You guys should keep the main character with no name. Don't reveal it until the end. :) if this story ever finishes, I'll make sure you make a pdf version of it...

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I was actually considering making an "official" Google doc of the story. For myself to keep track whenever there were discrepancies. Ease of access and such.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Will do. I'll have time after the podcast tomorrow. If the doc is supposed to be "official" it should be tense consistent. What tense should be used?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
So is O'Donnell part of like the CIA kinda thing? Or something along those lines? I guess that would help out knowing.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
When I had him shot I had him in the DEA as I'd just finished Breaking Bad lol. But since that's been revoked his government affiliation hasn't been specified.

Posted via Android Central App