A world without an Internet connection

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
1. if we do not have an Internet connection you are not going to see this post.
2. every body will become a genius, they will use their own brain to sort out things

Ready to help you

vdubbmax

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
A world without and internet connection is boring and useless for me.
I will die without internet connection, it is like oxygen for me.

new_challenge

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Nowaday, internet very important. If without it I can't work, because my work depend on internet.
But I think we will find another method to replace it.

ahmad12

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Our life has become dependent on the internet. Without we might not exist again lol.

Anyway I will read book as I did when I was a little kid

Last edited by a moderator:

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Lets see, a world without a internet connection, oh you mean no more stupid Facebook post of folks failing, no more people complaining about something they can't have or get. No more questions about how my device can't do this or that. I will still be doing the same thing as I'm doing now, but not responding to this post. Oh by the way,I would still be able to interact with the world at the speed of light for which I'm licensed to do so.

Badar Khan

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
If I don't have an internet connection, it won't be that bad, I will read book. But soon they'll end and i'd have to download new epubs and pdfs. Correction internet is life.

OnlyGames

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
I would go to the sea and spend my days swimming and staring at mountains around. I believe we pay too much attention to the Internet nowadays.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01