Page 39 of 339 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 975 of 8451
Like Tree692Likes
  1. #951  
    klokateer123's Avatar

    Posts
    237 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by hell_on_heels View Post
    Banned for making fun of my quirk... Lol

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
    Banned for improper uppercase usage. Yes I am looking at auto correct :P

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
  2. #952  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by klokateer123 View Post
    Banned for improper uppercase usage. Yes I am looking at auto correct :P

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Banned for accusing me when it wasn't my fault

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
  3. #953  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ro6ber9t53 View Post
    hahaha,awesome!




    Banned for posting non-functioning pics and for not banning the previous post.

    °~¤~°HTC Evo Design°~¤~°
    ~*Purple Android*~
  4. #954  
    davidnc's Avatar

    Posts
    5,517 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,667 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleAndroid View Post
    Banned for posting non-functioning pics and for not banning the previous post.

    °~¤~°HTC Evo Design°~¤~°
    Banned for having a purple avatar
  5. #955  
    kkapoorr's Avatar

    Posts
    674 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidnc View Post
    Banned for having a purple avatar
    Banned for showing a cat in a compromising position.

    Sent from my HTC One X
  6. #956  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by kritin kapoor View Post
    Banned for showing a cat in a compromising position.

    Sent from my HTC One X
    Banned for not giving me a reason to ban you.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
  7. #957  
    Pre-dawn raid's Avatar

    Posts
    326 Posts
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock 4.2.1; CM7.2(nook)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by kritin kapoor View Post
    Banned for showing a cat in a compromising position.

    Sent from my HTC One X
    Banned for having Jared Loughner as your avatar pic.

    Attachment 45349
  8. #958  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned for knowing that and admitting it in a public forum



    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  9. #959  
    Pre-dawn raid's Avatar

    Posts
    326 Posts
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock 4.2.1; CM7.2(nook)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    Banned for knowing that and admitting it in a public forum



    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Huh? Banned for not knowing your current events. It's all over the news. ******* was sentenced to life in prison for killing 6 in AZ.
  10. #960  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pre-dawn raid View Post
    Huh? Banned for not knowing your current events. It's all over the news. ******* was sentenced to life in prison for killing 6 in AZ.
    I accept my punishment for being stupid and mixing him up with someone else

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  11. #961  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    I accept my punishment for being stupid and mixing him up with someone else

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Banned for admitting stupidity.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
  12. #962  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,373 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned for not admitting stupidity.
  13. #963  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    Banned for not admitting stupidity.
    Heeeeyyyyy, I resent that, Haha. Banned for making me resent that.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
  14. #964  
    kg4icg's Avatar

    Posts
    326 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,207 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by hell_on_heels View Post
    Heeeeyyyyy, I resent that, Haha. Banned for making me resent that.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
    Banned for letting someone make you feel resentful.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    3348b76f
  15. #965  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by kg4icg View Post
    Banned for letting someone make you feel resentful.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Permanently banned for posting using the Tapatalk 2 forum app

    From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

    Designed for humans and not for isheep
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

    I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
  16. #966  
    kg4icg's Avatar

    Posts
    326 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,207 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    Permanently banned for posting using the Tapatalk 2 forum app

    From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

    Designed for humans and not for isheep
    Banned for not having a good reason.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    3348b76f
  17. #967  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by kg4icg View Post
    Banned for not having a good reason.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Banned for having and even worse reason.

    Sent from my Nexus 7
  18. #968  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned for an unoriginal screen name

    °~¤~°HTC Evo Design°~¤~°
    ~*Purple Android*~
  19. #969  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned for not encouraging imagination

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷBionicButterflyƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  20. #970  
    kg4icg's Avatar

    Posts
    326 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,207 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic.Butterfly View Post
    Banned for not encouraging imagination

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab
    Banned for being encourageble.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    3348b76f
  21. #971  
    Mr Quince's Avatar

    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Band! Oh wait that can't be right...

    Sent from my Sammy GS3
    Devinator likes this.
  22. #972  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,373 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned for making me lols.

    Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums
  23. #973  
    Cyber Warrior's Avatar
    Robots Will Kill

    Posts
    8,565 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    THIS IS NO TIME TO LAUGH! ! .. There's A Ban War Going On Out There Soldier... Get Back Out There And BAN!!! BAN!!! BAN!!!
  24. #974  
    klokateer123's Avatar

    Posts
    237 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned for yelling...you need to calm down a little there.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  25. #975  
    kg4icg's Avatar

    Posts
    326 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,207 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Warrior View Post
    THIS IS NO TIME TO LAUGH! ! .. There's A Ban War Going On Out There Soldier... Get Back Out There And BAN!!! BAN!!! BAN!!!
    Banned for being over dramatic

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    3348b76f
Page 39 of 339 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

B