Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 61 of 375 FirstFirst ... 58596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 9367
Like Tree742Likes
  1. #1501  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    And banned for posting at the same time I did, but doing it faster.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned for being slower.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  2. #1502  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned because my head hurts after reading banned so many times in a previous post...

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. #1503  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned for not banning yourself from the banning thread before reading all those banned words.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  4. #1504  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for not banning yourself from the banning thread before reading all those banned words.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Huh? Banned for not making sense :-)

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  5. #1505  
    klokateer123's Avatar

    Posts
    243 Posts
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned for not understanding it

    Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums
  6. #1506  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned for making my phone alert in the middle of the night.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  7. #1507  
    kg4icg's Avatar

    Posts
    350 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,606 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for making my phone alert in the middle of the night.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned for blaming others on your inability to set your phone to silence at night.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    7cf26b0d
  8. #1508  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by kg4icg View Post
    Banned for blaming others on your inability to set your phone to silence at night.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Banned for suggesting he put his phone on silent when his wife is 9 months pregnant.

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
  9. #1509  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidmyme View Post
    Banned for suggesting he put his phone on silent when his wife is 9 months pregnant.

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Banned for calling me a "he", but also banned for assuming I wouldn't be home with my pregnant wife, if I was a "he" and had a pregnant wife.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  10. #1510  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for calling me a "he", but also banned for assuming I wouldn't be home with my pregnant wife, if I was a "he" and had a pregnant wife.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Oops lol

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
  11. #1511  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidmyme View Post
    Oops lol

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Banned for not banning anyone!!!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  12. #1512  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned for not banning anyone!!!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned for being the banning police.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  13. #1513  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for being the banning police.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned for being the criminal.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  14. #1514  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned for being the criminal.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned for presuming guilt.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  15. #1515  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for presuming guilt.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned for presuming innocence lol

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
  16. #1516  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidmyme View Post
    Banned for presuming innocence lol

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Banned for presuming that they presumed innocence.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  17. #1517  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned for presuming that they presumed innocence.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned for not postsuming innocence or guilt.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  18. #1518  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for not postsuming innocence or guilt.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned for creativity.

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
  19. #1519  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned for nothing and for banning my good friend gnr_2.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
  20. #1520  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidmyme View Post
    Banned for creativity.

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Banned for lack of imagination :-)

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  21. #1521  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by rrand View Post
    Banned for nothing and for banning my good friend gnr_2.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
    Banned for posting on a new page!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  22. #1522  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    You banned me twice? Banned for abusing his power.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
  23. #1523  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Oops. I see my mistake. I ban myself for not reading.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
  24. #1524  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    6,038 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,368 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned for banning yourself.

    Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  25. #1525  

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Banned for banning yourself.

    Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums
    Banned for not banning yourself.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Page 61 of 375 FirstFirst ... 58596061626364 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions