Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 68 of 382 FirstFirst ... 65666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 9531
Like Tree771Likes
  1. #1676  
    SOLGarion's Avatar

    Posts
    221 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    banned for believing there was a reason to be legit.
    Banned for being too legit to quit.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Johnly and gnr_2 like this.
  2. #1677  
    gnr_2's Avatar

    Posts
    924 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    banned for believing there was a reason to be legit.
    Banned for banning 80s style.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  3. #1678  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,948 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,994 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for banning 80s style.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned for thinking anything other than the 80's exist.....
  4. #1679  
    TomsAndroid's Avatar

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Banned for thinking anything other than the 80's exist.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=pZsZXmO7qfA
    Banned for being stuck in the past!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  5. #1680  
    gnr_2's Avatar

    Posts
    924 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned for being stuck in the past!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned for not providing a portal to free him.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Johnly and TomsAndroid like this.
  6. #1681  
    TomsAndroid's Avatar

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for not providing a portal to free him.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned because neither did you!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  7. #1682  
    indestructibleguy's Avatar

    Posts
    508 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned because neither did you!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for not providing a portal to free him.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned for being stuck in the past!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned because sometimes the past is a good to place to be stuck at. Like trikes. Trikes are fun. (Just don't get stuck in one, been there, done that)

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  8. #1683  
    gnr_2's Avatar

    Posts
    924 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    Banned because sometimes the past is a good to place to be stuck at. Like trikes. Trikes are fun. (Just don't get stuck in one, been there, done that)

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Banned for promoting a dangerous activity.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  9. #1684  
    TomsAndroid's Avatar

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for promoting a dangerous activity.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned for having no sense of adventure!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  10. #1685  
    gnr_2's Avatar

    Posts
    924 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned for having no sense of adventure!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned for not knowing the difference between "adventure" and a bad idea.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  11. #1686  
    Downtown Taco's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,087 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for not knowing the difference between "adventure" and a bad idea.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Bad because there is no such thing as a "bad idea" and you can't tell me there is!
    :rolleyes:

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  12. #1687  
    TomsAndroid's Avatar

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Taco View Post
    Bad because there is no such thing as a "bad idea" and you can't tell me there is!
    :rolleyes:

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Banned for being stubborn.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  13. #1688  
    klokateer123's Avatar

    Posts
    245 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned for being a push over.

    Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums
  14. #1689  
    ThePurpleAndroid's Avatar

    Posts
    288 Posts
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Banned for pushing

    ~Holliewood~
  15. #1690  
    gnr_2's Avatar

    Posts
    924 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleAndroid View Post
    Banned for pushing

    ~Holliewood~
    Banned for the over use of special characters in your signature.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  16. #1691  
    TomsAndroid's Avatar

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for the over use of special characters in your signature.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned because it looks cool.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  17. #1692  
    gnr_2's Avatar

    Posts
    924 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned because it looks cool.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned for thinking that the rest of us have boring signatures.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  18. #1693  
    Downtown Taco's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,087 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for thinking that the rest of us have boring signatures.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned because no one ever said our signatures were boring.

    Sent from Google Glass
  19. #1694  
    TomsAndroid's Avatar

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Taco View Post
    Banned because no one ever said our signatures were boring.

    Sent from Google Glass
    Banned for backing me up.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  20. #1695  
    rrand's Avatar

    Posts
    51 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned for backing me up.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned for pretending to be important documents.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
  21. #1696  
    TomsAndroid's Avatar

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by rrand View Post
    Banned for pretending to be important documents.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
    Banned for making me laugh!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  22. #1697  
    Clark Anderson's Avatar

    Posts
    4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned for making me laugh!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned for posting from Nexus 7.
  23. #1698  
    gnr_2's Avatar

    Posts
    924 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clark Anderson View Post
    Banned for posting from Nexus 7.
    Banned for having a full name.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  24. #1699  
    VDub2174's Avatar

    Posts
    4,781 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,775 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for having a full name.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned for not knowing the secrets of the Galaxy Nexus.
  25. #1700  
    gnr_2's Avatar

    Posts
    924 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: > Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    Banned for not knowing the secrets of the Galaxy Nexus.
    Banned cause it's not my fault that Google made Android so multifaceted.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
Page 68 of 382 FirstFirst ... 65666768697071 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

";