Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 83 of 375 FirstFirst ... 80818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 9354
Like Tree740Likes
  1. #2051  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    5,813 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Banned just because I just got back from work.

    Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  2. #2052  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    What Alex did: 1, 2, 3. All in a row...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex trebek View Post
    Banned because I obviously posted first. Just like greedo.

    Sent from my HTC Rhyme
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex trebek View Post
    Sent from my HTC Rhyme
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex trebek View Post
    Banned for posting after yourself.

    Sent from my HTC Rhyme
    Me banning Alex for the above posts (after he admitted it was an accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Regardless, banned for being the first person to ban yourself.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned because I'm confused

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned for not following.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  3. #2053  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Banned for multiple quotes

    ~¤°Holliewood°¤~
    ~*Purple Android*~
    Thanked by:
  4. #2054  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleAndroid View Post
    Banned for multiple quotes

    ~¤°Holliewood°¤~
    Banned for having no quote.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  5. #2055  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned for having no quote.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned for incorrect grammar.

    Sent from my HOX+
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
  6. #2056  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    Banned for incorrect grammar.

    Sent from my HOX+
    Banned because his grammar is totally acceptable in this instance.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Thanked by:
    TomsAndroid likes this.
  7. #2057  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!


    Ban hammered because you have no grammmmer authority !!
  8. #2058  
    kg4icg's Avatar

    Posts
    346 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,563 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...9al3w_5ffILLt1
    Ban hammered because you have no grammmmer authority !!
    Banned for appointing yourself in a leadership position when no vote was cast for you. As a statement of fact, we expelled you from any ban hammer possession you may have and demote you to rubber mallet handler. Please turn in all ban hammers today or face possible repercussions.
    7cf26b0d
  9. #2059  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kg4icg View Post
    Banned for appointing yourself in a leadership position when no vote was cast for you. As a statement of fact, we expelled you from any ban hammer possession you may have and demote you to rubber mallet handler. Please turn in all ban hammers today or face possible repercussions.
    Banned for banning the use of the ban hammer.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  10. #2060  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    HA! Banned for making me laugh!
    :thumbup:

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  11. #2061  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    HA! Banned for making me laugh!
    :thumbup:

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Banned for laughing.

    Sent from my HTC Rhyme
    Verizon S3
    Apple iPad
    Alienware M14x
    Windows 8 desktop-4.6 GHZ, 32gigs RAM, 3 TB HD space, Sabertooth x79 motherboard, NVidia GTX 680 GFX card
    Apple Mac Mini
    Microsoft Xbox 360 MW3 edition
    Windows 7 Tablet/PC
    Asus 23" 2ms Response time monitor
    ---------------------
    Some call it a nerd cave,
    I call it my room
  12. #2062  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex trebek View Post
    Banned for laughing.

    Sent from my HTC Rhyme
    Banned for keeping a straight face!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  13. #2063  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned for keeping a straight face!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned because he gave the straight face away.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  14. #2064  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned because he gave the straight face away.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned because I want it back.

    Sent from my HTC Rhyme
    Verizon S3
    Apple iPad
    Alienware M14x
    Windows 8 desktop-4.6 GHZ, 32gigs RAM, 3 TB HD space, Sabertooth x79 motherboard, NVidia GTX 680 GFX card
    Apple Mac Mini
    Microsoft Xbox 360 MW3 edition
    Windows 7 Tablet/PC
    Asus 23" 2ms Response time monitor
    ---------------------
    Some call it a nerd cave,
    I call it my room
  15. #2065  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex trebek View Post
    Banned because I want it back.

    Sent from my HTC Rhyme
    Banned because you'll have to come get it!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  16. #2066  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned because you'll have to come get it!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned because I am to lazy to get it.
  17. #2067  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    Banned because I am to lazy to get it.
    Banned for being unproductive.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  18. #2068  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned for being unproductive.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned for taunting

    ~¤°Holliewood°¤~
    ~*Purple Android*~
  19. #2069  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleAndroid View Post
    Banned for taunting

    ~¤°Holliewood°¤~
    Banned because taunting would be posting a photo of a finger and a thumb in the shape of an L on a forehead... notwithstanding the fact that I can't post images using the AC app.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  20. #2070  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned because taunting would be posting a photo of a finger and a thumb in the shape of an L on a forehead... notwithstanding the fact that I can't post images using the AC app.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned for not using the Tapatalk app!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Thanked by:
    ThePurpleAndroid likes this.
  21. #2071  
    Irvgotti's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned for not using the Tapatalk app!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned for using a nexus 7

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Privacy is overrated :P
  22. #2072  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Irvgotti View Post
    Banned for using a nexus 7

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Banned because I have no idea about your device...except that it's an HTC :-)

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  23. #2073  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned because I have no idea about your device...except that it's an HTC :-)

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned for not using Google to find out what device he has.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
    Thanked by:
  24. #2074  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Banned for not using the Tapatalk app!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned because I am. It just doesn't work for some reason. Banning the rest of you since protocol requires it.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
  25. #2075  

    Default Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_2 View Post
    Banned because I am. It just doesn't work for some reason. Banning the rest of you since protocol requires it.

    Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned because 19 hours is too long between bans!

    PS. What's not working?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Page 83 of 375 FirstFirst ... 80818283848586 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions