> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for being judgemental.

Banned for caring

Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name ince Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass runningSammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for reading my signature

Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass running Sammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for using the word noob. That is a XDA word that is never said here.

Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass running Sammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not spelling it in 1337 like he did

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

Banned for banning the ultimate banner.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for informing me on how I should've banned him.

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Banned for lashing out with ban powers instead of admitting you were wrong and learning the error of your ways. Oh yeah and :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for owning a iPhone 4S.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for having a Blackberry

Banned for not knowing it's provided by my job. :)

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not knowing the difference between BDSM and torture

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Banned for bringing up BDSM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12