> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for that long azz signature

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and my girlfriend sleeps on the couch.

Banned for making your girlfriend sleep on the couch .

Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass running Sammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not having a girl lol

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and my girlfriend sleeps on the couch.

Banned for having Verizon .

Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass running Sammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for wanting people to have verizon

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Banned for knowing want he wants. You're not Santa.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not knowing that I played one several times when I was a huge fatty

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Banned for using the words huge fatty to describe yourselves.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
lol banned for not knowing that i have 2 girls :p

Banned for not following the games rules.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not telling him the game rules

Banned for not knowing the rules are in the thread title.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Banned for expecting her to share her food in this economy, sheesh.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

Banned for thinking I'm a girl! :rolleyes:

And the poster before me is banned just so I can comply with the rules! :D

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums