> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Banned because your wife told me to ban you. We apparently all get bossed around by your wife. Also because... pretending to act? Isn't acting itself pretending? Isn't that repetitively redundant? Gotta go to the Automated Teller Machine Machine now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Banned for chastising

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Banned because your wife told me to ban you. We apparently all get bossed around by your wife. Also because... pretending to act? Isn't acting itself pretending? Isn't that repetitively redundant? Gotta go to the Automated Teller Machine Machine now.

Pretending to act is not redundant in of itself. You have to be able to act in the first place for it to be redundant.

Banned for calling someone a wimp

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Pretending to act is not redundant in of itself. You have to be able to act in the first place for it to be redundant.

Not true. Everyone can act. Question is if they can act well. So it would make it redundant.

Banned for that redundant post

Banned for getting in between piizzadudes and my useless banter.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Banned for never having seen my wife try to act and fail. Banned for thinking everyone can act. Just.. Just... BANNED

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Banned.
And pizzadude too just cause I'm about to eat pizza! :D

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Banned for banning yourself and banned for not following the rules and banned for being the first person with an iPhone 10s and banned for being the first person to be banned 4x in one shot

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm