> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Banned because Mr. Nigel, what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned because Mr. Nigel, what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Banned for not knowing if you look at someone's profile, you can see how many infractions they received and if all your infractions add up to 100 points, you're banned indefinitely.

Edit: Also banned for using such words, just to be proven wrong.

Last edited:

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Banned at looking at my infraction points that we given to me for a stupid reason

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Banned for caring about points. And even though piizzadude got here first I double ban Nigel for not recognizing a quote from Billy Madison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair