> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not welcoming newbies.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Banned for not reading earlier posts and realizing what "one" was

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
All of you are banned just because I'm hungry and don't have time to go eat. :screwy:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
All of you are banned just because I'm hungry and don't have time to go eat. :screwy:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums

Banned for multi-banning!!! Get outta here :p.

Have you tried gnawing on your arm?

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for suggesting that he gnaws on his arm :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Banned for banning the person who offered a solution without putting forth one of your own.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Banned for banning the person who offered a solution without putting forth one of your own.

Banned for banning the person who banned forthwith with the banhammer of banville, banning said banned offense herewith and forsooth, per article 47c part IX of the official ban manual.

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Banned for banning the person who banned forthwith with the banhammer of banville, banning said banned offense herewith and forsooth, per article 47c part IX of the official ban manual.

Banned for using ban to much in a sentence.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Banned for not sharing with the rest of us that there is an official ban manual.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for using ban to much in a sentence.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

And banned for posting at the same time I did, but doing it faster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton