> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Banned for banning someone for performing one of the vital life processes!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Banned due to my most likely incorrect interpretation of your statement meaning you believe dinner, not eating, is a vital process of life. Dummy.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned due to my most likely incorrect interpretation of your statement meaning you believe dinner, not eating, is a vital process of life. Dummy.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
Banned for intelligence you surely lack

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Banned both of you for name calling. Now go sit in the penalty booth for two minutes and think about what you've done while the rest of your friends still get play.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Banned both of you for name calling. Now go sit in the penalty booth for two minutes and think about what you've done while the rest of your friends still get play.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Banned because you banned two people!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Banned because neither did you!

Banned for not providing a portal to free him.

Banned for being stuck in the past!

Banned because sometimes the past is a good to place to be stuck at. Like trikes. Trikes are fun. (Just don't get stuck in one, been there, done that) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNZCZsHJIR8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site