> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

And banned because if that "wrap" is with a flour or corn Tortilla then it is a TACO! Unless is a big flour Tortilla, then it is a Burrito!!! :rolleyes: :D

I hate it when McDonald's and other places try to change the name of Mexican food :mad:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums
Banned because a Buffalo Chicken "taco" or a Big Mac "burrito" is NOT Mexican food!

Sent from the Superuser account on my newly rooted Sprint Galaxy Nexus

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Banned because I'm gonna make my own names up for everything now :)

Sent from my HOX+ loaded with Elegancia ROM v5.2.0

LOL :D
Banned anyway :D

Banned because a Buffalo Chicken "taco" or a Big Mac "burrito" is NOT Mexican food!

Banned because anything Taco or Burrito is Mexican we just let other people use it, we're not bad people you know! :p :D

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Banned because anything Taco or Burrito is Mexican we just let other people use it, we're not bad people you know! :p :D

Banned because I feel the same way about people making up empanadas.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Banned for talking about Mexican food without letting me know the conversation was going to happen!

Banned because I feel the same way about people making up empanadas.

Banned for not continuing the talk on Tacos.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Banned for talking about Mexican food without letting me know the conversation was going to happen!

Banned for not continuing the talk on Tacos.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

BANNED because I like empanadas even more than tacos and chimichangas more than burritos.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

BANNED because I like empanadas even more than tacos and chimichangas more than burritos.

Banned because this is making me hungry!!

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Banned for no full-stop.
I was hoping VDUb would post.... Need to ban him for potentially being able to win the lack post thread (by closing it) if he really wanted to win, Oh by the way Congratulations on the promotion - unless its like the office with Garif getting a "special title" and extra roles :D "Gariff your like the milk monitor, you have no real power" 'well if you were rude, i would give your milk last... so it would be warm' I know, you have powers but i felt the need to drop a quote in. Anyways Congratulations!

BACK TO MY REASON FOR BANNING YOU! The lack of a display picture.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

I was hoping VDUb would post.... Need to ban him for potentially being able to win the lack post thread (by closing it) if he really wanted to win, Oh by the way Congratulations on the promotion - unless its like the office with Garif getting a "special title" and extra roles :D "Gariff your like the milk monitor, you have no real power" 'well if you were rude, i would give your milk last... so it would be warm' I know, you have powers but i felt the need to drop a quote in. Anyways Congratulations!

BACK TO MY REASON FOR BANNING YOU! The lack of a display picture.

Banned because I'm confused.....lol

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Banned because I thought he was talking about "Office Space" and banned for being off playing games without us.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

I got carried away, but I am waiting to ban you for having the ability to automatically winning this thread (by posting then locking it).

KG you are banned for having a plane as your avatar.

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

I got carried away, but I am waiting to ban you for having the ability to automatically winning this thread (by posting then locking it).

KG you are banned for having a plane as your avatar.

You are banned for thinking you can win and telling someone what they can have as a avatar.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

You are banned for thinking you can win and telling someone what they can have as a avatar.

Banned because you don't even have an avatar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc