You know you are an Android central addict when....

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I was going to make a lanyard to strap it to my neck in the bath.

Until I figured out how close to my face it would be when I used it, in order to be short enough to keep the phone dry.

I'm not kidding.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

"Phone on a Rope"?

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
When you feel so lazy you don't get off the couch, walk to the kitchen, and get a drink. But, when you actually do get up and get to the kitchen, you realize you forgot your phone, and are all of a sudden not too lazy to walk all the way back to get your phone without getting said drink in case you miss... Um... Anything... Essentially doubling your trip...

igobytony

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
When you feel so lazy you don't get off the couch, walk to the kitchen, and get a drink. But, when you actually do get up and get to the kitchen, you realize you forgot your phone, and are all of a sudden not too lazy to walk all the way back to get your phone without getting said drink in case you miss... Um... Anything... Essentially doubling your trip...

LOL That's so me!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

yeah same here lol

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
When you have a Folder on both your work and home computer with saved manuals of phones you dont even have

Lol, I'm getting to that point. I provide "tech support" for about 5 different android models for my coworkers personal phones. Been able to bluff my way through it so far!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
When after Intimate moments you roll over to grab your phone to see if you have recieved any responses.....(she doesnt like that very much, i dont know why)

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
When after Intimate moments you roll over to grab your phone to see if you have recieved any responses.....(she doesnt like that very much, i dont know why)
(Off topic)
Dude - that is so true. I tends to be guilty of that too. Lol.

(Back on topic)
When you make sure your charger is always there beside you. :)