Controller Problems

James Alonzo

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Ok, I’m playing Dot Warriors Pair at this moment. It’s been awhile since I've started playing this game but I still don't understand some areas/features of this game. Like, Controllers I didn’t know it was like the key for you to continuously play the game also there’s no yes or no label in this game only “X and O”. Well, going back to the issue of this game the controllers. That feeling that you still wanted to play but you need to wait for that allotted time to replenish your controllers, Sucks! At first I didn't know what this Crap keep on saying “Do you want to receive the four controllers? (Not available if there is no more ad display) though, what the hell is this for? It's very confusing! Then I realized it’s all about controllers. In short I’m out of controllers. So the question here, how should I get more controllers aside from waiting the allotted time?

e8EpFLm.png

Last edited:

reyreyrey22

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
We have the same issue. I also created a thread asking and providing suggestion about this Controllers.
This message “Do you want to receive the four controllers? (Not available if there is no more ad display)
is used to advertise other games, after the advertisement, you will receive 4 Controllers.
It can help us to easily replenish our Controllers. But for me, it's not convenient.

on my thread, I suggested if dwp developers can allow us to use the crystals to get controllers.