Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 135 of 268 FirstFirst ... 132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 6700
Like Tree263Likes
  1. #3351  
    UJ95x's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    10,176 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    Quote Originally Posted by NexusNick123 View Post
    True well at least I think so lol.

    Next poster can argues over the little things lol?
    True
    Next poster likes Chili Cheese Fries

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #3352  
    NexusNick123's Avatar

    Posts
    310 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    True..
    Next poster likes pepperoni pizza...

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    True
    Next poster likes Chili Cheese Fries

    Posted via Android Central App
  3. #3353  
    UJ95x's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    10,176 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    Quote Originally Posted by NexusNick123 View Post
    True..
    Next poster likes pepperoni pizza...
    True, especially DiGiorno's. You know, that frozen pizza nobody likes...
    Next poster is thinking of getting either the HTC One 2, GS5 or Moto X2 next year.

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #3354  
    NexusNick123's Avatar

    Posts
    310 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    They do make good pizza
    False Im sticking with the Nexus line but I can't wait to see what will come out next year.
    The next poster has had an iPhone once in the past?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    True, especially DiGiorno's. You know, that frozen pizza nobody likes...
    Next poster is thinking of getting either the HTC One 2, GS5 or Moto X2 next year.

    Posted via Android Central App
  5. #3355  
    UJ95x's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    10,176 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    Quote Originally Posted by NexusNick123 View Post
    They do make good pizza
    False Im sticking with the Nexus line but I can't wait to see what will come out next year.
    The next poster has had an iPhone once in the past?
    False. I did want the 3GS a few years ago but that's back when I wasn't into phones at all. Just wanted what was cool
    Next poster has a Nexus device

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #3356  
    NexusNick123's Avatar

    Posts
    310 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    True yes and love them it started with the Nexus 7 (2013) now I also have Nexus 5.
    The next poster has a Samsung device?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    False. I did want the 3GS a few years ago but that's back when I wasn't into phones at all. Just wanted what was cool
    Next poster has a Nexus device

    Posted via Android Central App
  7. #3357  
    UJ95x's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    10,176 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NexusNick123 View Post
    True yes and love them it started with the Nexus 7 (2013) now I also have Nexus 5.
    The next poster has a Samsung device?
    True. GS4 but I am on an AOSP ROM. I like to think of it as a Nexus with a far better battery and camera
    And don't forget the removable battery and expandable storage
    Next poster would trade their phone for a Moto X and $250 cash

    Posted via Android Central App
  8. #3358  
    NexusNick123's Avatar

    Posts
    310 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    False I love my Nexus 5..
    The next poster always puts a case on thier phone..
    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    True. GS4 but I am on an AOSP ROM. I like to think of it as a Nexus with a far better battery and camera
    And don't forget the removable battery and expandable storage
    Next poster would trade their phone for a Moto X and $250 cash

    Posted via Android Central App
  9. #3359  
    UJ95x's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    10,176 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    Quote Originally Posted by NexusNick123 View Post
    False I love my Nexus 5..
    The next poster always puts a case on thier phone..
    You could sell the X and buy 2 Nexus 5s with the money LOL
    False. I have one on right now but only because I'm at school and don't want to scratch the camera lens when I put the phone down on my desk
    Next poster would buy the Moto X if it had a 1080p screen and a SD800 processor

    Posted via Android Central App
  10. #3360  
    NexusNick123's Avatar

    Posts
    310 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    Can this one be a maybe lol??
    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    You could sell the X and buy 2 Nexus 5s with the money LOL
    False. I have one on right now but only because I'm at school and don't want to scratch the camera lens when I put the phone down on my desk
    Next poster would buy the Moto X if it had a 1080p screen and a SD800 processor

    Posted via Android Central App
  11. #3361  
    jmarkey77's Avatar

    Posts
    335 Posts
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    Maybe, but I liked the LG G2 better anyway.
    The next poster likes to mess with iPhone users as they try to explain their way out of why now Androids have too many features when a year or two ago they argued Androids had too few.

    Sent from my LG G2
  12. #3362  
    UJ95x's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    10,176 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    Quote Originally Posted by jmarkey77 View Post
    Maybe, but I liked the LG G2 better anyway.
    The next poster likes to mess with iPhone users as they try to explain their way out of why now Androids have too many features when a year or two ago they argued Androids had too few.

    Sent from my LG G2
    Not specifically for that but I do laugh at what they think of Android. A friend of mine was talking about how many viruses you can get on an Android device and how he could download whatever apps or files without needing to worry about them. I didn't say anything
    Next poster would buy an iPhone if it was open source. (You could install custom ROMs and such)
  13. #3363  
    NexusNick123's Avatar

    Posts
    310 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Not specifically for that but I do laugh at what they think of Android. A friend of mine was talking about how many viruses you can get on an Android device and how he could download whatever apps or files without needing to worry about them. I didn't say anything
    Next poster would buy an iPhone if it was open source. (You could install custom ROMs and such)
    False I don't like the small screen.
    The next poster has a Mac

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
  14. #3364  
    chadthebuilder's Avatar

    Posts
    316 Posts
    Global Posts
    368 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    False. They're way too overpriced for my budget.

    The nest poster thinks emoticons are too overly used by a lot of people.

    ☺😀😃☺😀😃☺😀😃☺😀😃

    Posted from the awesome new Nexus 7
  15. #3365  
    UJ95x's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    10,176 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    Quote Originally Posted by NexusNick123 View Post
    False I don't like the small screen.
    The next poster has a Mac

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    False I don't like their OS and how counterintuitive it all is.
    Next poster has an expensive laptop $1000+

    Posted via Android Central App
  16. #3366  
    TomsAndroid's Avatar

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    True. Well, it was $1000 when I bought it :-D

    The next poster uses G+.

    Sent from Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One
  17. #3367  
    UJ95x's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    10,176 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    True. Well, it was $1000 when I bought it :-D

    The next poster uses G+.

    Sent from Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One
    False. Next poster likes the new YouTube
  18. #3368  
    TomsAndroid's Avatar

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    False/true. Like a couple of things, but too many bad parts to it.

    The next poster likes caramel.

    Sent from Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One
  19. #3369  
    UJ95x's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    10,176 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    False/true. Like a couple of things, but too many bad parts to it.

    The next poster likes caramel.

    Sent from Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One
    Hmm, not the candy but if it's in a frappuccino I'll take it
    Next poster likes Starbuck's
  20. #3370  
    TomsAndroid's Avatar

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    False. Probably would if they had it here :-D

    The next poster is stressed.

    Sent from Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One
  21. #3371  
    NexusNick123's Avatar

    Posts
    310 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    True,
    The next poster needs to sleep

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    False. Probably would if they had it here :-D

    The next poster is stressed.

    Sent from Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One
  22. #3372  
    UJ95x's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    10,176 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    Quote Originally Posted by NexusNick123 View Post
    True,
    The next poster needs to sleep
    False. Next poster likes Coke

    Posted via Android Central App
  23. #3373  
    NexusNick123's Avatar

    Posts
    310 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    True..Next poster like hockey??
    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    False. Next poster likes Coke

    Posted via Android Central App
  24. #3374  
    UJ95x's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    10,176 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    Quote Originally Posted by NexusNick123 View Post
    True..Next poster like hockey??
    False. Next poster likes rugby

    Posted via Android Central App
  25. #3375  
    NexusNick123's Avatar

    Posts
    310 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: True or False? (Forum Game)

    False. Next poster likes TV Shows more than movies??
    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    False. Next poster likes rugby

    Posted via Android Central App

Posting Permissions