Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
LMBOROFL I just read all the posts! ♥ u guys, i couldnt go the next day without returning (20mins to midnight in my time zone) *unpacks bag* back to running shi- uh I mean back to being surrounded by my good AC friends and surviving this thread.

Im a freaking girl not an it!!!!!!!!! Lol

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

She's back!!! Ya!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
LMBOROFL I just read all the posts! ♥ u guys, i couldnt go the next day without returning (20mins to midnight in my time zone) *unpacks bag* back to running shi- uh I mean back to being surrounded by my good AC friends and surviving this thread.

See my junky dresser

Aww shucks, she likes us guys.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

See my junky dresser

I'm to pro, I got her back :cool:

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
About sums it up. Btw, stargate, nice Sig... I feel your pain. My phone should have official 4.2 by this time next month.

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

Thanks. My contract ends on September but I'll be able to upgrade by the end of June or the 1st of July I think.

The problem: I can't decide between the HTC One and the Galaxy S4!!!

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

See my junky dresser

Keep quoting her though!!!!!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
So far I've seen them all (minus the old ones) :D. And I agree Christopher eccleston was an awesome doctor.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

I recently watched the very first episode; "The Aztecs" and I liked it. Of course the special effects are not even close to today's standards but it was good.

Since I have Netflix I might start watching them all. The problem is I don't have enough time for that :banghead: :D

So far I like the 11th Doctor (Matt Smith), but in my personal opinion the best Doctor Who is not one, but two people: Chris Ecclestone (9th Doctor) and David Tennant (10th Doctor) :beer:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Keep quoting her though!!!!!

Yeah it's fun :D

See my junky dresser

What ever makes u sleep good at night

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I recently watched the very first episode; "The Aztecs" and I liked it. Of course the special effects are not even close to today's standards but it was good.

Since I have Netflix I might start watching them all. The problem is I don't have enough time for that :banghead: :D

So far I like the 11th Doctor (Matt Smith), but in my personal opinion the best Doctor Who is not one, but two people: Chris Ecclestone (9th Doctor) and David Tennant (10th Doctor) :beer:

Hehe yeah I got Netflix too but I never watch the very first ones that came out I just never get around to it. My friend tells me that tom baker is also a really doctor. :D:beer: but Matt Smith is kinda cool too. Personally he's a bit funnier than tennant. Plus, his companion Clara is hot!:thumbup:

On my Sprint Optimus G