Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 258 of 489 FirstFirst ... 255256257258259260261 ... LastLast
Results 6,426 to 6,450 of 12205
Like Tree3455Likes
  1. #6426  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Whats wrong Chetan? Im worried about u dude??

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
  2. #6427  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    Whats wrong Chetan? Im worried about u dude??

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    Not good. I'm seriously really stressed. There has been certain things going on

    Posted via Android Central App
  3. #6428  
    Fairclough's Avatar

    Posts
    1,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,997 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Had a bee go in my pants once. Toughest decision in my life

    Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.
  4. #6429  
    Laineyc's Avatar

    Posts
    258 Posts
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    Had a bee go in my pants once. Toughest decision in my life

    Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.
    Not so bad...unless of course you were wearing them at the time.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    Fairclough likes this.
  5. #6430  
    Fairclough's Avatar

    Posts
    1,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,997 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    I was. I choose the smack /brush option thank god it only stung my upper thigh and not any higher.

    Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.
    VDub2174 likes this.
  6. #6431  
    VDub2174's Avatar

    Posts
    4,781 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,775 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    I was. I choose the smack /brush option thank god it only stung my upper thigh and not any higher.

    Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.
    I probably would have passed out and threw up.
    Fairclough and Tokio_Love like this.
  7. #6432  
    anon(6174973)'s Avatar

    Posts
    633 Posts
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    Not good. I'm seriously really stressed. There has been certain things going on

    Posted via Android Central App
    Try not to think too much or else it is going to add up to your stress level.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  8. #6433  
    Fairclough's Avatar

    Posts
    1,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,997 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Or just sleep and ask for misses to be quiet and make you a milkshake. God life would be great If it was that easy. I would be glad just for the first one et alone all 3.

    Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.
  9. #6434  
    SamsungGalaxySII's Avatar

    Posts
    361 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    Had a bee go in my pants once. Toughest decision in my life

    Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.
    Oh lord... Jesus helped you on that one! :o:o

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using AC Forums mobile app
    Fairclough likes this.
  10. #6435  
    Downtown Taco's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,087 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    They are made for running, but you know what........they are almost 2 years old. This is my first time looking at the soles n they are filing down, still got enough traction on it, but where I put all my weight at, has none at all...guess its time to buy some new ones lol
    Yay shopping!
    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    Check your posture while you're at it. And replace those shoes!

    Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    Tokio_Love likes this.
  11. #6436  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    No, for the past 6 months ive been running, but it was on flat pavement, however since Im back at home for the summer im running at a park that is also on gravel/pavement, but the track is not man made, it has hills and bumps n cracks. Maybe that could be it? But like I said, for the past 2 days ive been walking n it stills hurt. I may have to rest 2moro instead

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    * I've, *I'm, *I'm, *and,*I've, *and, * Tomorrow.


    Back to normal
    return_0 and Downtown Taco like this.
  12. #6437  
    klokateer123's Avatar

    Posts
    245 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    * I've, *I'm, *I'm, *and,*I've, *and, * Tomorrow.


    Back to normal
    Yeah some people just don't know basic English -.-"

    "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor
  13. #6438  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by klokateer123 View Post
    Yeah some people just don't know basic English -.-"

    "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor
    Don't worry, I showed her!
  14. #6439  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    @*$&/$@ u! I wish u stayed depressed. You moody mongrel :sly:

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    VDub2174 likes this.
  15. #6440  
    return_0's Avatar

    Posts
    2,523 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock (soon to be PA3)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by klokateer123 View Post
    Yeah some people just don't know basic English -.-"

    "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor
    Random quotation mark irony lol

    Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  16. #6441  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    @*$&/$@ u! I wish u stayed depressed. You moody mongrel :sly:

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    I'm awesome. Don't worry I'll be correcting all your posts from now on


    *You, *you

    Posted via Android Central App
  17. #6442  
    klokateer123's Avatar

    Posts
    245 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by return_0 View Post
    Random quotation mark irony lol

    Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Actually not random at all. :thumbup::thumbup:

    "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor
  18. #6443  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,897 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,257 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by klokateer123 View Post
    Actually not random at all. :thumbup::thumbup:

    "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor
    And here I was thinking everything had gone back to normal!

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away
  19. #6444  
    klokateer123's Avatar

    Posts
    245 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    And here I was thinking everything had gone back to normal!

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away
    I don't think this thread ever had this "normal" you speak of.

    "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor
    Downtown Taco likes this.
  20. #6445  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,897 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,257 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by klokateer123 View Post
    I don't think this thread ever had this "normal" you speak of.

    "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor
    Exactly! :thumbup::beer:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away
  21. #6446  
    SamsungGalaxySII's Avatar

    Posts
    361 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    I'm awesome. Don't worry I'll be correcting all your posts from now on


    *You, *you

    Posted via Android Central App
    Are you trying to be a grammar nazi from now ?!

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using AC Forums mobile app
  22. #6447  
    anon(6174973)'s Avatar

    Posts
    633 Posts
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungGalaxySII View Post
    Are you trying to be a grammar nazi from now ?!

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using AC Forums mobile app
    Lol.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  23. #6448  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungGalaxySII View Post
    Are you trying to be a grammar nazi from now ?!

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using AC Forums mobile app
    I have no problems doing that. But only of course for our lovely miss tokio:P

    Posted via Android Central App
  24. #6449  
    klokateer123's Avatar

    Posts
    245 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    I have no problems doing that. But only of course for our lovely miss tokio:P

    Posted via Android Central App
    Too bad taht tksoio is the olny one tahst' ginog to be cretorced

    "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor
  25. #6450  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,897 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,257 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by klokateer123 View Post
    Too bad taht tksoio is the olny one tahst' ginog to be cretorced

    "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor
    Yap! I here u maite! :thumbup::beer:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away

Posting Permissions

";