Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 287 of 489 FirstFirst ... 284285286287288289290 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 12205
Like Tree3455Likes
  1. #7151  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Samsung just f'up my computer. It crashes everytime I try to access a program. Anybody got any skill on how to fix it

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
  2. #7152  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    Samsung just f'up my computer. It crashes everytime I try to access a program. Anybody got any skill on how to fix it

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    ...get the Note 3.

    Posted via Android Central App
  3. #7153  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    I forgot I used to be a pro at computers, I fixed it. Its working like a charm. N the note 3, I cant believe I dont like the style of it. Love all the specs about it but I dont like the style of it maybe I will once I get it in my hands XD

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
  4. #7154  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    I forgot I used to be a pro at computers, I fixed it. Its working like a charm. N the note 3, I cant believe I dont like the style of it. Love all the specs about it but I dont like the style of it maybe I will once I get it in my hands XD

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    You'll also get something else once its in your hands


    :O

    Posted via Android Central App
  5. #7155  
    klokateer123's Avatar

    Posts
    245 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    You'll also get something else once its in your hands


    :O

    Posted via Android Central App
    I just decided to look at the forums and I see this.....

    Sent from my LG-LS970
  6. #7156  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by klokateer123 View Post
    I just decided to look at the forums and I see this.....

    Sent from my LG-LS970
    Aren't you glad I exist?

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
  7. #7157  
    Downtown Taco's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,087 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    You'll also get something else once its in your hands


    :O

    Posted via Android Central App
    No. Just...no.

    Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.
  8. #7158  
    tirith's Avatar
    Resident Linux Fiend

    Posts
    1,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    The thing in my hands isn't that exciting. Note 3 on launch day... ftw!

    Sup guys? Been a while

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  9. #7159  
    Fairclough's Avatar

    Posts
    1,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,997 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    I am lost

    - Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
  10. #7160  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    I am lost

    - Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
    Chetans being a pervy creep, he'll be banned soon, we're talking bout how awesome the note 3 is

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    Downtown Taco likes this.
  11. #7161  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by tirith View Post
    The thing in my hands isn't that exciting. Note 3 on launch day... ftw!

    Sup guys? Been a while

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Haha u've convinced me. How ya been? Been climbing poles/ in the cherry picker?

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
  12. #7162  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    Chetans being a pervy creep, he'll be banned soon, we're talking bout how awesome the note 3 is

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)


    Posted via Android Central App
  13. #7163  
    Fairclough's Avatar

    Posts
    1,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,997 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Thought he was talking about playing with himself just didn't want to believe it

    - Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
  14. #7164  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,897 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,257 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    I been laughing like crazy reading through the latest comments here!

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
  15. #7165  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    Thought he was talking about playing with himself just didn't want to believe it

    - Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
    I'm sorry I meant she would be playing with someone's.

    Posted via Android Central App
  16. #7166  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    I been laughing like crazy reading through the latest comments here!

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    Do you still love me?

    Posted via Android Central App
  17. #7167  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    As of 10:51pm I now have 4g. Bars still low, they're still working on it but *throws confetti in the air*

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    STARGATE likes this.
  18. #7168  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    As of 10:51pm I now have 4g. Bars still low, they're still working on it but *throws confetti in the air*

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    That's cool how fast?

    Posted via Android Central App
  19. #7169  
    klokateer123's Avatar

    Posts
    245 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    As of 10:51pm I now have 4g. Bars still low, they're still working on it but *throws confetti in the air*

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    I wanna throw confetti in the air but how fast like Chetan said.

    Sent from my LG-LS970
  20. #7170  
    Fairclough's Avatar

    Posts
    1,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,997 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Obviously 9ms-2 on the return down.

    - Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
  21. #7171  
    Downtown Taco's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,087 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    As of 10:51pm I now have 4g. Bars still low, they're still working on it but *throws confetti in the air*

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    Omg me too. I saw it on the west side of my town and rejoiced. Haha.

    Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.
    STARGATE likes this.
  22. #7172  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    That's cool how fast?

    Posted via Android Central App
    My download was 17.12mbps n upload was 18.7


    Quote Originally Posted by klokateer123 View Post
    I wanna throw confetti in the air but how fast like Chetan said.

    Sent from my LG-LS970


    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    STARGATE likes this.
  23. #7173  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,897 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,257 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    I'm sorry I meant she would be playing with someone's.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Oohh, you meant she'll be playing with someone else's Note 3!!! :thumbup:

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    Do you still love me?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Ok, you're back on my good side.
    I bet Tokio will be also feeling better now.

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    Tokio_Love likes this.
  24. #7174  
    tirith's Avatar
    Resident Linux Fiend

    Posts
    1,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Yawn... quit boring me

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  25. #7175  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Oohh, you meant she'll be playing with someone else's Note 3!!! :thumbup:



    Ok, you're back on my good side.
    I bet Tokio will be also feeling better now.

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    Yea I had stopped talking to Chetan on here for a short while. I'm now talking to him again lol.

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    STARGATE likes this.

Posting Permissions

";