Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 293 of 489 FirstFirst ... 290291292293294295296 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 12205
Like Tree3455Likes
  1. #7301  
    UJ95x's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    10,176 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    No one asked u to join in my singing noob!

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    XD I did it anyway t(*^*t)
  2. #7302  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,900 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by klokateer123 View Post
    basically... fix the security error. i think ill be fine, right? its completely stock if they manage to boot it to android.
    Yea, I think you'll be fine. :thumbup:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    klokateer123 likes this.
  3. #7303  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,900 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Hey klokateer, check this out:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=3124596

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    klokateer123 and VDub2174 like this.
  4. #7304  
    klokateer123's Avatar

    Posts
    245 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Hey klokateer, check this out:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=3124596

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    OMFG I Want it!!!!
    VDub2174 and STARGATE like this.
  5. #7305  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,900 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by klokateer123 View Post
    OMFG I Want it!!!!
    I knew you would! :thumbup:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    klokateer123 likes this.
  6. #7306  
    VDub2174's Avatar

    Posts
    4,781 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,775 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Sooooo.......how are things?
  7. #7307  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,900 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    Sooooo.......how are things?
    Good so far! :thumbup:
    How about you?

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
  8. #7308  
    VDub2174's Avatar

    Posts
    4,781 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,775 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Good so far! :thumbup:
    How about you?

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    No complaints

    Sent from my AT&T GNote 2 on top of a Beanstalk
  9. #7309  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,900 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    No complaints

    Sent from my AT&T GNote 2 on top of a Beanstalk
    Good deal! :thumbup:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
  10. #7310  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Fall break whoop whoop!!!

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    STARGATE likes this.
  11. #7311  
    klokateer123's Avatar

    Posts
    245 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    Fall break whoop whoop!!!

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    theres such a thing as fall break??
  12. #7312  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,900 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by klokateer123 View Post
    theres such a thing as fall break??
    Apparently for Tokio there is! :what:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    Tokio_Love likes this.
  13. #7313  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Yes sir re bob, today to next Wednesday

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    STARGATE likes this.
  14. #7314  
    VDub2174's Avatar

    Posts
    4,781 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,775 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    I don't get a fall break at work

    Sent from my AT&T GNote 2 on top of a Beanstalk
  15. #7315  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,900 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    Yes sir re bob, today to next Wednesday

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    Have a great long weekend! :thumbup:

    Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    I don't get a fall break at work

    Sent from my AT&T GNote 2 on top of a Beanstalk
    Me neither! :thumbdown:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
  16. #7316  
    Downtown Taco's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,087 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    Yes sir re bob, today to next Wednesday

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    They only get fall break in the rural areas, or so it seems. City kids don't get anything

    Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.
  17. #7317  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Taco View Post
    They only get fall break in the rural areas, or so it seems. City kids don't get anything

    Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.
    U mean college? All colleges give fall break. The school I went to before martin was in the city (Chattanooga) we had fall break. U just go to a sucky school hehe

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
  18. #7318  
    Downtown Taco's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,087 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    U mean college? All colleges give fall break. The school I went to before martin was in the city (Chattanooga) we had fall break. U just go to a sucky school hehe

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    No one around here ever gets a fall break, it's unheard of.

    Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.
  19. #7319  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    What's a fall break? We have a holiday December 5th to Jan 28-31

    Posted via Android Central App
  20. #7320  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Cheatan u're in high school right? Even high schools dont have fall break wow. R u guys on the west coast or up north?

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
  21. #7321  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Guys help! I put this in the AC note 2 thread

    Hi guys, so long story short...

    Whenever I send a text message it is not showing up in my conversation thread. The same for when I receive texts. I still get the text notification and I can read the text in my status bar, just not in messages.

    I think it may be from me resetting the time from playing candy crush (I'll move the date up to get more lives) this last time I did it I forgot to change the date back to the 15th and have been texting and when I noticed that I had it as the 16th I changed it and it has been messing up since. Please help T-T

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
  22. #7322  
    Downtown Taco's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,087 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    Guys help! I put this in the AC note 2 thread

    Hi guys, so long story short...

    Whenever I send a text message it is not showing up in my conversation thread. The same for when I receive texts. I still get the text notification and I can read the text in my status bar, just not in messages.

    I think it may be from me resetting the time from playing candy crush (I'll move the date up to get more lives) this last time I did it I forgot to change the date back to the 15th and have been texting and when I noticed that I had it as the 16th I changed it and it has been messing up since. Please help T-T

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    Check the messaging app for settings related to the date.

    Or force stop, clear cache, clear data.

    Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.
    Tokio_Love likes this.
  23. #7323  
    Tokio_Love's Avatar

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Thanks! I already fixed it...like a boss


    But no seriously, I just had to delete the 16th"s messages, it was causing the 15th (today) messages to appear behind it.
    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    Downtown Taco likes this.
  24. #7324  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    Cheatan u're in high school right? Even high schools dont have fall break wow. R u guys on the west coast or up north?

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    New Zealand.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Tokio_Love and TomsAndroid like this.
  25. #7325  
    Downtown Taco's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,087 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    Thanks! I already fixed it...like a boss


    But no seriously, I just had to delete the 16th"s messages, it was causing the 15th (today) messages to appear behind it.
    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    I can't tell what button is the like button, and which is the thanks button on Tapatalk Pro....so...you get both

    Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.
    STARGATE likes this.

Posting Permissions

";