Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 72 of 432 FirstFirst ... 69707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 10781
Like Tree2893Likes
  1. #1776  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    I'm just the temporary winner.

    Sent from my Panasonic ELUGA
  2. #1777  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by tirith View Post
    I'm just the emperor... of the multiverse

    Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
    *multiverses. And I'm winning.



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  3. #1778  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Ive finally gotten my inheritance, so I am now formally the owner, moderator, and administrator of this entire forum

    This thread is now closed, you dont have to log off but you gotta get the hell up out this thread

    *closes thread*

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    Have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome! (^_^)
  4. #1779  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    I am winning............. Temporarily

    Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
  5. #1780  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    That "temporarily" was so accurate lol

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
  6. #1781  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    That "temporarily" was so accurate lol

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    And so was yours.



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  7. #1782  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Does this mean I'm the winner?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #1783  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by itssdanny86 View Post
    Does this mean I'm the winner?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    And so am I.



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  9. #1784  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    seriously though make this the last post. Never won anything before.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. #1785  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Alright, you can have this one. But beware, if pizzadude comes back, he'll have a fit I didn't. Fight for his spot.. XD



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  11. #1786  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    Alright, you can have this one. But beware, if pizzadude comes back, he'll have a fit I didn't. Fight for his spot.. XD



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    Thanks

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  12. #1787  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by itssdanny86 View Post
    seriously though make this the last post. Never won anything before.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    I guess your losing streak is still going. I AM DEE WINNER

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
  13. #1788  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Anyone who doesn't comment after this post wins a nexus 4.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  14. #1789  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Its alright, I prefer my awesome Galaxy Note 2 anyways!

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    Have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome! (^_^)
  15. #1790  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    Its alright, I prefer my awesome Galaxy Note 2 anyways!

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    I'll just have to try and win a Nexus 4 in some other contest. Darn

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
  16. #1791  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    I'll just have to try and win a Nexus 4 in some other contest. Darn

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    I got the 7. bigger is better.



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  17. #1792  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    I got the 7. bigger is better.



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    Not when it comes to girlfriends lmao

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
  18. #1793  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    Not when it comes to girlfriends lmao

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    Single. I have the whole bed, my wallet's full, my mind is clear, and I have nobody to please. I'm my own person.



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  19. #1794  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    You don't pay hookers for sex, you pay hookers to leave.

    Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
  20. #1795  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by pdaniel219 View Post
    You don't pay hookers for sex, you pay hookers to leave.

    Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
    I, kind Sir, do neither.



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  21. #1796  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Haha forever alone

    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    Have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome! (^_^)
  22. #1797  
    teerone's Avatar

    Posts
    78 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!
  23. #1798  

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Smells like pork to me. And umm I'm actually the winner buddy

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
  24. #1799  
    teerone's Avatar

    Posts
    78 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    You had a good run now i'm the winner!
  25. #1800  
    thenameisnigel's Avatar

    Posts
    1,446 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,456 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

    Quote Originally Posted by teerone View Post
    You had a good run now i'm the winner!
    17 puny posts? I don't think so.

    Get out the way and let me a real dev take the throne.


    Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.
    Thanked by:
    teerone likes this.
Page 72 of 432 FirstFirst ... 69707172737475 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions