Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I just freak out internally about spelling errors when I read them on here. :)

Sent from my HOX+ loaded with Elegancia ROM v5.1.0

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
LMBOROFL @the horrible spelling. You guys do not sleep at all!!!! I have sad news everyone! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I made a C in anatomy and physiology. Its the first C in my college career and I made my first B in japanese I cried like a little punk when I saw that B. This was a bad semester for me. But next semester im going back to my all A's.

Anyways

GOOOOOOODMORNING FROM CANADA

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
LMBOROFL @the horrible spelling. You guys do not sleep at all!!!! I have sad news everyone! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I made a C in anatomy and physiology. Its the first C in my college career and I made my first B in japanese I cried like a little punk when I saw that B. This was a bad semester for me. But next semester im going back to my all A's.

Anyways

GOOOOOOODMORNING FROM CANADA

At least your college career I'd WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than mine. 3rd year and still with freshmen units. I got like 3 or 4 so to you I day good job. :D

Posted via Android Central App

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Haha Thanks. Well since im trying to gwt into physical therapy school you know they'll put you on the wait list if you even have a B. Its ridiculously competitive now that its been changed to a doctorate program.

Am I the only one suffering from allergies on this thread. My asthma is just waiting for me to get weak I can feel it I am NOT about to be on steroids again *shivers at the thought*

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Haha Thanks. Well since im trying to gwt into physical therapy school you know they'll put you on the wait list if you even have a B. Its ridiculously competitive now that its been changed to a doctorate program.

Am I the only one suffering from allergies on this thread. My asthma is just waiting for me to get weak I can feel it I am NOT about to be on steroids again *shivers at the thought*

I have been noticing a lot of people complaining about not getting an A on their classes and freaking out. I never quite understood that. For me if I at least pass I'm ok.

On my Sprint Optimus G

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Lmbo! If we dont make an A, we let the next person skip ahead of us on the "list"

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I have been noticing a lot of people complaining about not getting an A on their classes and freaking out. I never quite understood that. For me if I at least pass I'm ok.

On my Sprint Optimus G

I was always happy with a passing grade too.....lol

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc