Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Oh wow really a 70 is C in some universities? Didnt know that.

Well im from the south and aint, yall and nem (for example, mama'nem which means mom and the other people) are everyday vocabulary here lmbo. Sad to say but even I'll professors who are from up north are adopting our talk lol smh

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow really a 70 is C in some universities? Didnt know that.

Well im from the south and aint, yall and nem (for example, mama'nem which means mom and the other people) are everyday vocabulary here lmbo. Sad to say but even I'll professors who are from up north are adopting our talk lol smh

that's weird. but aint, ain't a word and neither is yall, y'all. it's all about contractions. fo'sho

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
A 70 is a C here. But I'm in high school, so...

In other news, I bought a new toy. Any guesses?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SHUT UP! YOU ARE NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL! I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH FOR THIS LIE!

a tablet?

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
You guys notice how we always get a few new people then they just disappear lol.

And I just noticed that macaroni has finally stopped posting, guess he's gone, going to miss snatching his knock off shades *pours malt liquor for my homies* :beer::beer::beer:

And idk why but taco I thought u were so much older lol, I thought we had established everyone's age like 50 pages back

Psssh a mere sniper wont stop me. I have the blood of bruce banner running through these veins

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
You guys notice how we always get a few new people then they just disappear lol.

And I just noticed that macaroni has finally stopped posting, guess he's gone, going to miss snatching his knock off shades *pours malt liquor for my homies* :beer::beer::beer:

And idk why but taco I thought u were so much older lol, I thought we had established everyone's age like 50 pages back

Psssh a mere sniper wont stop me. I have the blood of bruce banner running through these veins

:beer: hmmm Bruce banner is the hulk correct?

sent from my phone as hot as the sun Sprint Optimus G

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22