Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
:(:(:(:(:D:p:rolleyes::mad::sly:;):cool::screwy::banghead::eek::confused::eek::)

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

Don't get drunk.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
YESSSSS!!!!!
:):beer::beer::D
:rolleyes::beer::beer::cool:
:eek::beer::beer::what:
:eek::beer::beer::D
:p:beer::beer::sly:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I hate the word tots that's why I posted it with the above rubbish hehehe.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I love sonic's tater tots, though I havent had it in a year...must.resist.the.urge.....

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)