Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
They only get fall break in the rural areas, or so it seems. City kids don't get anything :(

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.

U mean college? All colleges give fall break. The school I went to before martin was in the city (Chattanooga) we had fall break. U just go to a sucky school hehe :p

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
U mean college? All colleges give fall break. The school I went to before martin was in the city (Chattanooga) we had fall break. U just go to a sucky school hehe :p

No one around here ever gets a fall break, it's unheard of.

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Cheatan u're in high school right? Even high schools dont have fall break wow. R u guys on the west coast or up north?

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Guys help! I put this in the AC note 2 thread

Hi guys, so long story short...

Whenever I send a text message it is not showing up in my conversation thread. The same for when I receive texts. I still get the text notification and I can read the text in my status bar, just not in messages.

I think it may be from me resetting the time from playing candy crush (I'll move the date up to get more lives) this last time I did it I forgot to change the date back to the 15th and have been texting and when I noticed that I had it as the 16th I changed it and it has been messing up since. Please help T-T

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Guys help! I put this in the AC note 2 thread

Hi guys, so long story short...

Whenever I send a text message it is not showing up in my conversation thread. The same for when I receive texts. I still get the text notification and I can read the text in my status bar, just not in messages.

I think it may be from me resetting the time from playing candy crush (I'll move the date up to get more lives) this last time I did it I forgot to change the date back to the 15th and have been texting and when I noticed that I had it as the 16th I changed it and it has been messing up since. Please help T-T

Check the messaging app for settings related to the date.

Or force stop, clear cache, clear data.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I already fixed it...like a boss :cool:

But no seriously, I just had to delete the 16th"s messages, it was causing the 15th (today) messages to appear behind it.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I already fixed it...like a boss :cool:

But no seriously, I just had to delete the 16th"s messages, it was causing the 15th (today) messages to appear behind it.

I can't tell what button is the like button, and which is the thanks button on Tapatalk Pro....so...you get both :)

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I can't tell what button is the like button, and which is the thanks button on Tapatalk Pro....so...you get both :)

Why not use the official app? Its getting better. Plus it's easy to distinguish between a like and a thank:p

On a side note: #WINNING :D

Posted via Android Central App

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Why not use the official app? Its getting better. Plus it's easy to distinguish between a like and a thank:p

On a side note: #WINNING :D

Posted via Android Central App

Because I work very very closely with the Tapatalk team :)

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Wait is that taco ive been talking to all this time????? I thought it was a noob, I didnt pay attention to the user name just the avatar loooool