Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Dining out with the family.
View attachment 206683
Looks Good!

Here is my dinner tonight at Outback Steakhouse...

9fc8c0f96b9da72a22c64332833a38cd.jpg

Josiah23

Q&A Team
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
The bucket of fries here is $4 something but to me it's worth it. I also got a free Chicken sandwich at Chick-fil-A from the survey on the receipt.

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't judge a bucket of fries based on price. Great things come in buckets of all sizes. Since this is Thanksgiving . . . I would like to thank whoever came up with the food bucket concept.

I flew out to attend an old friend's birthday party. It was at a local pub. All the food was served in buckets. Buckets of fries. Buckets of sliders. Buckets of wings. The only dish not in a bucket was the pizza.

Maybe it was KFC that made the bucket popular. I don't know. I don't care.

Here's to you Guy Who Decided to Put Fast Food in a Bucket and Sell It at Stupid Low Prices . . .

Attachments

• 7443.jpg
    7443.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm intrigued by the implication that DewShine was previously available . . . illegally . . .

View attachment 207526
Mountain Dew DEWshine
Interesting link and story, but you do know that the whole thing is a marketing gimmick.

Since the stuff that is described in the ads is non-alcoholic, there is nothing illegal about it.

The REAL Moonshine Whiskey, which was also know at one time as Mountain Dew, is still illegal. Although, some 110 Proof Clear Whiskey is legally sold in some ABC stores.

Last edited:

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I gathered this was some not too subtle marketing. I did not know there was a legit "Mountain Dew" moonshine. That's pretty interesting.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Available legally for the first time? I'm also intrigued. Why was it ever illegal? And why might have they been selling it illegally? Interesting... I just picked it up from Walmart because I've never seen it before anywhere.
If you read my posts above, you'll see that it is simply a marketing gimmick.

What Mountain Dew (Pepsi Co) is selling has never been illegal, because it is non-alcoholic.

Conversely, the real Moonshine, which at one time shared the nickname Mountain Dew, has been and still is illegal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonshine