Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
So once again I get to work on a Federal Holiday...Friday is Inauguration Day...the Federal Government is Closed and so are most Fed Gov't Contracting companies, but of course the one that I work for is open for regular business.

Last edited:

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Wikipedia says Inauguration Day is only observed by federal employees in the Washington DC area. If its on Wikipedia, it must be true . . .

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Woaahh! People are actually posting here again... Hmmm, how do you guys feel about Friday? Inauguration Day.

Yup...some of us are still keeping the dream alive!

As Inauguration Day...Honestly...I could completely care less!

And that wouldn't matter who had won the election.

In the 40 some years I have been on this earth, I have somehow avoided all of the Inauguration hoopla.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping everyone is doing good and those that tried to win are 6 feet under. 😉
Been on a very long secret mission, glad kct kept a clean ship.

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

Josiah23

Q&A Team
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm doing pretty good here, but kct buried everyone 2 months under. Really missed this old thread.

Edited: Well... where is my crown? Lol.

Sent from the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

Last edited:

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Glad to see that this thread hasn't completely died.

Sorry I have been away for so long. RL has been busy for me. Work has been really busy with the company going through an acquisition of another company. My boss and I are now working on several office expansions and renovations.

In my personal life I am now in a relationship with a Wonderful woman! So that has occupied a lot of my time 😉

But I am still around this parts occasionally. I promise that I will check in as time permits.

Josiah23

Q&A Team
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Gentleman!
Glad this hear from you both!

I've been super busy, I have many plan for these next few months! Vacation next month too!

I also rarely post on Android Central anymore as I'm full time Windows Central now that should change in a few months though.

Edited: I was really shocked when I got a notification that someone posted here... I thought I was announced the "last poster champion" lol, just messing around.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers