Image Wars 2 - Electric Boogaloo - Winner takes on Justin Bieber

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes, it is better to NOT know Jack (esp. if he's a real Rip)

jack1.jpg

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Try-to-steer-clear-of-Basil.jpg

Basil Fawlty: This is typical. Absolutely typical... of the kind of... [shouting] ARSE I have to put up with from you people. You ponce in here expecting to be waited on hand and foot, while I'm trying to run a hotel here. Have you any idea of how much there is to do? Do you ever think of that? Of course not, you're all too busy sticking your noses into every corner, poking around for things to complain about, aren't you? Well let me tell you something - this is exactly how Nazi Germany started. A lot of layabouts with nothing better to do than to cause trouble. Well I've had fifteen years of pandering to the likes of you, and I've had enough. I've had it. Come on, pack your bags and get out.

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't know, those blonds may look good and all that but, I prefer to associate with women who want to get their hands dirty. If my Hummer requires a helping hand, I want them to jump out there and push and pull, even if they get a little messy and sweaty and, well, whatever it takes to move along that nice 4 wheel Hummer

sexy-blonds-and-hummer-1.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez