Q Marshal

adithyark

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
In order for the phone to have it's notifications muted, does the bluetooth always have to be on? I have a Fossil Q Marshal and a Droid Turbo. The option for muting phone notification is ON and the app says it is connected to the watch (over wi-fi) but the phone notifications haven't been muted. Anybody else experienced this?

Note: The watch is indeed connected. I do receive notifications. Only the muting does not happen.

Kresnata

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
Anyone experience this ?
After 1 month use.

fossil.jpg

The ugly jagged line at the bottom. It appear on any screen, any watchface, even when open application.
Any way to remove that ?

EDIT: I belive it's hardware defect. It didn't appear when i take screenshot

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Stupid question: Is there a factory-installed screen protector still on the screen? I ask, because I didn't discover mine for FIVE DAYS after getting the watch!

I smacked the watch against a piece of metal and was horrified to see a big scratch on the brand new watch. I started rubbing the screen pretty vigorously (thinking I could buff it out). After a couple minutes I noticed the plastic protector starting to slide off the screen. I removed it and to my relief, the screen was untouched. Lucky.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
How is everyone's Marshal holding up? I picked up mine at release back in September and am starting to have issues with charging. It takes some fiddling now to get the device to start charging and the LED indicator on the cable to light up. I suspect an issue with the wireless charging circuit in mine as it's also finicky with another Qi charging pad that I have.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma