- 1 Posts
Newbie question: Hacking my deactivated G2 phone
My old T-Mobile G2 phone was deactivated when I switched carriers last year. I'd like to experiment with it as a media player (Winamp or MixZing) and might try some other things such as a Linux installation. I can connect my G2 to the internet via Wi-Fi but of course do not have a cellular signal. Is it still possible to root the G2 and download apps to it?
- By halifaxx11 in forum BBM for AndroidReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:38 PM
- By mgindi26 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2013, 01:06 PM
- By Rowland oshiotse in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 06:34 PM
- By NikolasAmicone in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 11:35 AM
- By JedC in forum SprintReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2013, 10:25 AM