Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rcobourn
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts

Default Batteries

Seidio now has a selection of extended life batteries available for the G2X:

Innocell 1750mAh Slim Extended Life Battery

Innocell 3200 mAh Slim Extended Life Battery

I've got one of the later on the way, review pending.
    Thanked by:
    cordsig79 likes this.

Default Re: Batteries

wow, I might like that 3200............

good looking out!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts

Was hoping it would show up for the weekend, but USPS tracking just continues to show "Shipping Info Received".
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts

So it did show up for the weekend, and I charged it up on the way to a camping trip.

This battery is fantastic. The slight extra thickness of the phone is really not a hindrance. The phone makes it through a whole day (and most of a night) on a charge, where my stock battery could hardly make it through half a day.

Only thing I miss is the Surface case... there are no current plans for a Surface Extended, but I suppose if there is enough demand they'll make one. If you are interested, drop a tweet to @seidioseidio.

Quote Originally Posted by rcobourn View Post
    So it did show up for the weekend, and I charged it up on the way to a camping trip.

This battery is fantastic. The slight extra thickness of the phone is really not a hindrance. The phone makes it through a whole day (and most of a night) on a charge, where my stock battery could hardly make it through half a day.

Only thing I miss is the Surface case... there are no current plans for a Surface Extended, but I suppose if there is enough demand they'll make one. If you are interested, drop a tweet to @seidioseidio.
    Does the battery sensor work? I bought a 3500 mAh from E-Bay. Works great but the sensor does not work. I paid around $10.00.

how did the ebay battery work for you?
    LG G2x